LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Images

how big is to big brahz? #bigwavez

i charge belmar at 23 feet on the daily and waimea shorepound on the weekend at atleast 5 foot belmar which is like 30ft Hawaiian. but ill cut out at about 15 foot, maybe go out if its bigger but they would havnt to be mushy waves. there has no been a day where i had not paddled out because of size.

Yeah 15ft Belmar would make me crap myself. I rocked Myrtle Beach at 34 feet but the again that is Myrtle and we all know how hard those bad boys throw. The spit was so intense that to this day I get scared when it rains cause it reminds me of those mega SC pits! One time Wilmington went balistic at 58ft but I was stuck at work and missed it. Heard Yankee came down but forgot his board so he b!tch slapped a dolphin in to submission and caught waves on that instead.

Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    Yeah 15ft Belmar would make me crap myself. I rocked Myrtle Beach at 34 feet but the again that is Myrtle and we all know how hard those bad boys throw. The spit was so intense that to this day I get scared when it rains cause it reminds me of those mega SC pits! One time Wilmington went balistic at 58ft but I was stuck at work and missed it. Heard Yankee came down but forgot his board so he b!tch slapped a dolphin in to submission and caught waves on that instead.
    Wow man that's pretty far out. How about some real surf and not fantasy land belmar 24 ft east coast pipe dreams

bmar.jpg

Belmar is am...

seriously what would,and what could u do if that thing was coming at u.try to paddle for the horizon,get sucked back over.try to paddle toward land and itll suck u right up again.soo swell info peeps,wtf would u do?

Images
    dude that wave is small for belmar, besides rcarter surf sc mega pits if you ride one of those you just might die or a lokal might kill you for paddling out? ever seen east bound and down? the sponges here will kill you. white sea ape your a rookie and your over stepping your surf turf. go post a wetsuit thread or jack it in san dayigoe.

Is that picture really belmar.. Yeah right. That's mavericks. I've seem video of belmar. It's just shore break pound town. Drop in get pitted then washed up. And kooky jet ski brah's doing tow in hard core on over head pumps. I get you sandblasted I also get retracter r, a whole rotten bunch of over hyping fantasy land east coast pipe dreamers.

Truly yours ,
    The White Sea ape.

Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    i charge belmar at 23 feet on the daily and waimea shorepound on the weekend
    wow you travel far on the internet

Quote Originally Posted by whatisEthos?808 View Post
    wow you travel far on the internet
    Great first post ethos. 808.. Isn't that Vermont ?? Far out brother man.
    Ethos I'd keep an eye out around this internet community. It generally brings out the worst in people. Just embrace the hate and never yield to traffic and you will love it. Swell info is good it's got a bunch of fictional characters like retractor and sandblasters. You know... Fictional web surfer types. It's great.

808 is oahu mate

Quote Originally Posted by White Sea Ape View Post
    Great first post ethos. 808.. Isn't that Vermont ??
    Quote Originally Posted by rideacarr View Post
    808 is oahu mate

You're both wrong. 808 is SoCal