LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Blasphemy!

Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    I agree... was even better than my fitzpedo footage.

Images
    Sorry i just have to say it and you guys are probably going to hate this but, first of all it looks like anywhere in jerzy in the summer and she shouldn't have been surfing a kook invested spot anyways.

I agree... was even better than my fitzpedo footage.
    I didn't realize there was footage of this much talked about act! I must be late to the party. Anyway, please re-post so I can feel like I'm part of the "in" crowd on SI.

That said, please post any and all GoPro (or other) videos of heinous surfing crashes with preference to crashes of the intentional nature.

FOR WHAT ITS WORTH sometimes one can id a kook simply by observing their paddling technique.
    on this level she does not appear incompetent.

Looks as if he did it on purpose. From the angle it was shot she's paddling for the wave and it looks like he goes out of his way to get that far over to her. The shoulder of the wave was way to the right of the guy.

Also instead of just bailing or doing his best to avoid her he literally launches his board directly into her head.

Its true.. for there to be a headshot at that angle it had to be triangulated. Im not much of a conspiracy freak but there is something here.

I guess I should watch the video again to confirm this... but right after the collision there is a third shooter... I mean third person in the mix. Im wondering if this guy was a factor in why the longboarder ran over the girl... maybe he thought he would run this guy over who was in the impact zone worse than a collision with the girl?... I could be wrong.. I guess I'll go watch it again.

the third person is getting back onto his board in a spot that would have put him directly in the impact zone...
    at 26 second mark you see that head in the white water...

Quote Originally Posted by dlrouen View Post
    Best response so far HAHAHA

My opinion? Two beginners with a gopro, and how do you not get back on the board to recover? She wasn't in position for that wave anyways, he could have gone around her though, someone else in the impact zone? Eh, IDK, maybe

Sensing a conspiracy in the ocean. Archy, wherefore art thou....?

You can get 3 to 5 just for watching footage of the fitzpedo.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Atom View Post
    I didn't realize there was footage of this much talked about act! I must be late to the party. Anyway, please re-post so I can feel like I'm part of the "in" crowd on SI.

That said, please post any and all GoPro (or other) videos of heinous surfing crashes with preference to crashes of the intentional nature.