LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

rotweiler attacks baby

WARNING!!!!!!!!! It's tough to watch.

Images
    thank god not a german shep, because they are the best loyal dogs of them all and the smartest not to mention.

Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    thank god not a german shep, because they are the best loyal dogs of them all and the smartest not to mention.
    Mutts are the most reliable. that's all we've gotten. 1st one, a half Dobbie/shep. 2cnd, some sort of lab. 3rd, Rot/Shep/? ghetto dog, 4th, Pit/chow/shep/bear(loves nuts and berries), and now Zeta(in honor of our future alien overlords) is a pit rat. Rat terrier jumped a pit bull breeders fence.

Wow your pretty random and strange and I love it.

That is not a cool situation at all. I was nervous as hell watching that...excited dog with a baby with the door closed. Not cool.

Two weeks ago we had to put down our 9 year-old dog because he bit our 1 year-old son on the face. Unprovoked. Aside from a small scar the baby is okay, but it was the worst experience I've ever had to go through.

Two weeks ago we had to put down our 9 year-old dog because he bit our 1 year-old son on the face. Unprovoked. Aside from a small scar the baby is okay, but it was the worst experience I've ever had to go through.[/QUOTE]

whoa - nobody should have to go through that; sounds like you did the right/brave thing. if theres' an
    upside its that baby scars likely to COMPLETELY DISSAPPEAR...

Yeah, it was the worst. Sorry to be the debbie downer. The wife is all over the scars like any first-time mother would be. She's been applying vitamin E quite liberally about 1000 times per day.

The worst part is that the pup was showing signs that he wasn't totally cool with the new addition. But what do you do? Keep them both separated 100% of the time? Impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by baddy trailerpark View Post
    Two weeks ago we had to put down our 9 year-old dog because he bit our 1 year-old son on the face. Unprovoked. Aside from a small scar the baby is okay, but it was the worst experience I've ever had to go through.
    whoa - nobody should have to go through that; sounds like you did the right/brave thing. if theres' an
    upside its that baby scars likely to COMPLETELY DISSAPPEAR...[/QUOTE]

I got a light dropped on my head when i was 2. Im 28, I still have the scars, they dont go away.

Images
    naw dude german sheppard are by far more superior in intelligence and reliability. ive had many mutts and they dont come close. had lab/pit mix ect. they were good dogs but didnt have pace.

Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    naw dude german sheppard are by far more superior in intelligence and reliability. ive had many mutts and they dont come close. had lab/pit mix ect. they were good dogs but didnt have pace.
    When I was 6, my dad bought a bigazz black and white shep. he gave it to my gramma the day my mom walked in on him with his face in my sis' crib, growling.