LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Images
    Seriously, I mean seriously, what a bunch of sheite.....long live Leopold!!!!!

Incredible.

Images
    When your very first post on the forum is about a surfer from Colorado talking about being grounded a lot, then we call it trolling. Trolling is creating topics or replies, that have no general relevance, just to start a stir.
    Last edited by SI_Admin; Feb 21, 2014 at 02:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SI_Admin View Post
    When your very first post on the forum is about a surfer from Colorado talking about being grounded a lot, then we call it trolling. Trolling is creating topics or replies, that have no general relevance, just to start a stir.
    We all know who he is or was. Sometimes stirring the pot. Sometimes giving actual surfing advice. Sometimes just entertaining us with a story during a flat spell or a winter blowout. Sometimes opinionated. Sometimes very opinionated. But always entertaining, even, for the most part, to his "enemies." Let Billy, Jerry, Bill, Leopold Bear out of the penalty box.
    This is a serious question to mods. Does it somehow hurt the site for someone like that to be on it? Hey, it's your site and if it is somehow cash detrimental then I understand. Peace and waves
    Last edited by CBSCREWBY; Feb 21, 2014 at 03:06 PM. Reason: I wrote wave and not waves It looked wierd

Images
    Let my people go.

Quote Originally Posted by CBSCREWBY View Post
    We all know who he is or was. Sometimes stirring the pot. Sometimes giving actual surfing advice. Sometimes just entertaining us with a story during a flat spell or a winter blowout. Sometimes opinionated. Sometimes very opinionated. But always entertaining, even, for the most part, to his "enemies." Let Billy, Jerry, Bill, Leopold Bear out of the penalty box.
    This is a serious question to mods. Does it somehow hurt the site for someone like that to be on it? Hey, it's your site and if it is somehow cash detrimental then I understand. Peace and waves

^^^ X2
    I enjoy reading his posts. I thought I had a level of creativity. Seriously, without someone like him, I will start writing stuff that is on my mind. His stepping out to do this for the community is important because it keeps a slew of us from doing the same. In other words, if no one else is doing this, a lot of others will be stepping in, or another will do it. The point I am making about the said individual is he is actually entertaining. His presence actaully contains obnoxious behavior, but perhaps I am wrong.

Images
    I too enjoy his post, opinionated yes, entertaining very much so. Trolling, I don't think so. He is someone just trying to have a little fun, just like everyone else. I think he's a very talented and creative writer. I think what you wrote Mr swellinfo was not accurate either.
    Last edited by fl.surfdog; Feb 21, 2014 at 10:56 PM.

Images
    And he knows his $hit when it comes to the water and riding waves.

hahahahaaa pjb got banned again. maybe he'll come back again with a screen name like stewie griffin or Roger Smith.

Images
    As seldom said let my people free or we will march on swellinfo.