LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Looks like the Ukrane

is turning into a Democracy like 'Merka.

Unhappy we should get behind them

thats some vid - brought tears to my eyes. we should support them: to live ones' life
    free of oppression - including economic and political - either is or SHOULD BE A BASIC
    HUMAN RIGHT. (YING)

(YANG)….those folks are in deep schmidt; death or imprisonment is a more likely
    outcome than freedom ringing. i think (sure hope not) they will be squashed like a bug.
    right or wrong i see no american military support because after iraq/afghanistan there
    is little public support for such….and if american chooses to not help…….not likely a
    white knight will appear to save them….

If we support them,maybe we'll get some help after the rich(happy now Baddy?) buy all of the fuggin' public servants. you got ask yourself, why are the pigs dressed like military and driving armored vehicles? Look at the Boston police response for 1 guy. illegally entering houses, pointing guns a women and children, and just plain keeping us safe.
    Last edited by chicharronne; Feb 19, 2014 at 09:01 PM.

Angry they need big help fast

Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    If we support them,maybe we'll get some help after the rick buy all of the fuggin' public servants. you got ask yourself, why are the pigs dressed like military and driving armored vehicles? Look at the Boston police response for 1 guy. illegally entering houses, pointing guns a women and children, and just plain keeping us safe.
    rick, huh? idk. boston i think showed us - i hope - to not douse fires w/gas…the fact that
    they (we?) overreacted…idk, i kinda think its the same thing as being awakened by a kick..
    we're only human and lots of times we're not so good at dat ..i digress/apologize/ohwell...

comparing the current conditions in Kiev to Boston is so wrong.

Boston cops were out of line because Alex Jones said so...

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    Boston cops were out of line because Alex Jones said so...
    no because I said so. and a little because of the constitution.

Two things I got out of that vid:

1. Don't get caught by the cops in Kiev
    2. She has a purdy mouth

Exclamation brave woman

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Two things I got out of that vid:

1. Don't get caught by the cops in Kiev
    2. She has a purdy mouth
    i admire her courage.

i have a lot of ukranian buddies,thats there hometown keiv.basically its beef between Russian supporters and eu supporters.none of them condemn the actions,they are actually proud of their country.anyone that knows any ukranians know ukranians are basically Russian.its all the same stuff,couldnt really compare them to European countries.they all speak ukranian,Russian,and polish