LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Images
    My initial comment in this thread was based on ignorance...no beef w/ dudes who hunt ethically and eat what they kill, that's as human as it gets. If it's not truly endangered and can be responsibly hunted enjoy. And Chavez that recipe really sounds good.

Quote Originally Posted by SI_Admin View Post
    Beautiful creature there. I'd like that guy drop in on me
    I bet you would....

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    My initial comment in this thread was based on ignorance...no beef w/ dudes who hunt ethically and eat what they kill, that's as human as it gets. If it's not truly endangered and can be responsibly hunted enjoy. And Chavez that recipe really sounds good.
    Next time you get some chicken boobies, try it out.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ChavezYChavez View Post
    Next time you get some chicken boobies, try it out.
    I definitely will good sir.

no offense taken by this hunter…it does have a BRUTAL aspect, no? it WOULD be nice if we could
    put them back like we do the fishes...

Quote Originally Posted by baddy trailerpark View Post

another interesting thing is that they seem to enjoy the company of surfers. i think
    they think we are ducks until they pay closer attention…i surfed today and called one
    in with a soft bbbrrrrruuuppppp minor lip flap….circled twice!
    Its funny you say that because I've seen some ducks that look like that at a break I surf up here and they always tend to land in the water not far from me. I've laughed to myself because it seems like they just come crashing to the surface of the water, then stop and just look at me. Then they'll dive and pop up on the otherside.

Lightbulb long tails

Quote Originally Posted by margo View Post
    Its funny you say that because I've seen some ducks that look like that at a break I surf up here and they always tend to land in the water not far from me. I've laughed to myself because it seems like they just come crashing to the surface of the water, then stop and just look at me. Then they'll dive and pop up on the otherside.
    well, look at from their pov….you're white and black and you're bobbing;
    what else could you be except one of the gang…???

And I'm happy for the company too! I haven't seen any this winter but I have seen some snowy owls. On land though, not hanging out in the lineup with me. Unfortunately

Quote Originally Posted by baddy trailerpark View Post
    well, look at from their pov….you're white and black and you're bobbing;
    what else could you be except one of the gang…???
    That's a funny post brah

Hunting responsibly.
    "Eat that, mother-humper!...Ya broke into the wrong gol-dang rec-room!"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFNBUs7O-h4

One of my favorite sci-fi movies.
    Last edited by DosXX; Feb 24, 2014 at 02:46 AM.