LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Images
    Ok, I will do it I guess. Its just that, I was lookin at the vid of it https://vimeo.com/67588436 , and I would definetly be the "least experienced" kid there. Ya see, with pete pan, (northeast esa guy) he says you only need to participate in at least 2 contests in order to go to regionals. I guess that makes enough points.

Images
    Have you ever done one erock?

I'll be going to my first one in over a decade this year. Got back into competing last year and ended up with 2nd overall in the Masters. I hope I can get into Easterns this year too.

Quote Originally Posted by RIsurfer View Post
    Ya, at least 48 or above. How do you make the degree circle thing?
    Magic bro.

Last year, from mid April to early May, I counted the water temp going from 42 to 53 over the course of 17 calendar days. Watching the days get a minute longer per day is cool. Water going up 2F every 3 days is a whole new stoke.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    I'll be going to my first one in over a decade this year. Got back into competing last year and ended up with 2nd overall in the Masters. I hope I can get into Easterns this year too.
    Sick! I guess it says on the website that if you go to regionals, you can go to easterns.