LOGIN | REGISTER

View Poll Results: Between Wilmington and Charleston, which offers more consistent and quality surf?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wilmington

34 91.89%
  • Charleston

3 8.11%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NC vs SC

caps lock does not work anymore? What's up MR. Swell?

Images
    ^ he knows who the real southern shreders are.

3. Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    are you ****ing kidding me? c-town is were its at nc standing nothing sc the best state and surf spot in the union. yall are just northern wanta beez. we are hard like steel in the Carolina of the south and our waves are death pounds instead of shore pounds. this is the type of thread starts segregatin from the union. we have better food and waves and culture. we also have more guns and mobile homes hell my friend just got a new double stack. our fish are bigger and we got more, plus c-town has its own brew company way better then anything piss of of nc , the shine here is better to. nc mine as well be south Virginia beach or new jersey with all the vb people in the outer banks. yeah carolina cutbacks the famous surf move were invented here to.
    lol stfu hatteras blows SC out of the water

Quote Originally Posted by Stranded in Smithfield View Post
    Having lived a few places in the SE...
    1.OBX
    2.NE FL
    3.SENC
    4. SC
    5. VB
    6. GA
    No way is VB worse than SC. It is also only 1.5 hours to OBX from VB, so that alone puts it ahead. I'd also put Brevard County ahead of NE FL.

5. Lets see I hear charlestons awesome but other than that I've never been to SC and I'm told I'm not missing much

6. Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    While this may be true the wave quality is better in WIlmington vs Charleston. For the local "wildlife" I would say Charleston wins.
    By local wildlife is this in reference to fish or tail? There's a lot of talent in Wilmington just saying

No way is VB worse than SC. It is also only 1.5 hours to OBX from VB, so that alone puts it ahead. I'd also put Brevard County ahead of NE FL.
    Just one man's opinion...
    I don't think driving to another state for waves counts for wave quality in VB. VB v SC is a tough one to judge...maybe ...
    4.a. VB
    4.b. SC
    at best they are tied for quality (or lack thereof depending on how you look at it). VB proper does have the Bay for those special occasions but with parking, crowds, restrictions, crappy waves due to a bad set up...I'd still take SC

sandblasters, whats wrong with being stoned?