LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Best ride today in a couple of months

It started as a lined-up wave with extra chunk due low/incoming tide….just 2 strokes
    i was in and greeted by a 3 section racetrack…made all three sections BARELY…bounced
    off the 'towards me' section to end it. basically all i did was pump the board mid face
    just enough to make the sections…i was flying!!!! then it was over and nobody saw it….

Images
    dude i see your trying to gain swellinfo street cred its cool and i respect that. but you cant throw carolina cutbackz like me so no one cares. i pump 5 times as hard down the line as you and throw airs twice as hard and high. i know new jersey is soposed to be awesome but no, the folly is where the real shredders go.

Baddy...you surf up north? Or did ya stay south...looked fun mid morning...

I saw it today. SUPers were having a hard time staying in. damned glassy tho.

Panama City Beach, Florida, United States
    I got barreled twice in a row yesterday. First wave I pop and kinda backdoor a nice little peak and got shot out. Next wave was the same exact thing. I spent the rest of the day pulling in to close outs trying to do it again. Great day on the Gulf.

Yeah bro i remember dem dayz when i just started pumping down the line. now i'm charging 23ft Belmar while doing Carolina cutbacks in the green room..

With Hindus

Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    I saw it today. SUPers were having a hard time staying in. damned glassy tho.
    I saw that too. I had wanted to get out this morning, but have been playing "Mr. Mom" while wife up in Syracuse area visiting her ailing mom. Didn't look like I missed much. Tomorrow looks no better.

kelly got nothing on me (JUST KIDDING)

Quote Originally Posted by live4truth View Post
    Baddy...you surf up north? Or did ya stay south...looked fun mid morning...
    this go-out was in so jersey at the popular beach……paddled out early at
    the tide change….as soon as tide started to come in…the waves just
    started to behave (well)….alone, i wondered where everybody was…guess at the drcf contest in ac….

I can confirm there were some sweet gems in NJ yesterday. Just had to pick the right one. The water's friggin cold tho! Took a few hours for my balls to come back out from behind my belly button.