LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: surf rage

Quote Originally Posted by beachbreak View Post
    the dude had his life all messed up pretty long road,maybe permanent,and no amount of retribution makes it any better.there is no justice or karma,if there was we wouldn't have hospitals full of sick children.
    And here I was under the impression that Mother Teresa had gone to the Big Ashram in the sky.

I'm as live & let live as anyone on the planet. But this guy did the cap'n wrong in the surfing world.

The cap'n turns the other cheek & gets the other eye taken out, eh mate? Nah. Nah. There's humans on this planet that understand only one thing & that's a 2 x 4 across the facial bones. If you don't understand that, then you're the problem, not the solution.

I don't disagree here.he deserves death,or worse,if possible.he'd probably be dead or worse already if he did that at this beach.i was just pointing out two other things.it still won't make up for the victim having to go through all the trouble from the incident and injury, and karma may seem to be, but only sometimes. yes, the attacker should be punished, and in the extreme. i'm actually probably in favor of the death penalty. sorry if you misunderstood.

The jokes are great… I bet the guy with one eye will eventually laugh at them as well… might take a while.

Kicking your board out at anyone in any way is a straight up punk move and shows you're afraid to fight. Pretty simple.

There is another group that thinks they are in one of the 5 above but they are not. They are people who are unhinged. Psychopaths if you will. The guy who shot his board into someone's face is a straight up unhinged maniac.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that reaction is way over the top. Psychopathic is the best description for this sort of overreaction I have read so far. I know I made a bad joke earlier, but I have run in to characters like this before. I once got suckerpunched while on crutches with my leg in a cast by a guy who was pissed because I spoke with his girlfriend. Such a good shot he broke my orbital and nose. I'm really lucky he didn't knock me out and finish me off. I do hope the victim gets better and the attacker gets what's coming to him.

5. Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    I've never tried w/ one eye SCREWB, but I'm always wearing my contacts in the water and have had that same experience after losing one...and it does suck. I mean it'd be far from ideal, and an uneven tradeoff, but a small silver lining.

And Johnny, I know I'd be that much more nervous if I dropped in on a dude w/ an eyepatch.
    lol not quite as serious of an injury

6. Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    And here I was under the impression that Mother Teresa had gone to the Big Ashram in the sky.

I'm as live & let live as anyone on the planet. But this guy did the cap'n wrong in the surfing world.

The cap'n turns the other cheek & gets the other eye taken out, eh mate? Nah. Nah. There's humans on this planet that understand only one thing & that's a 2 x 4 across the facial bones. If you don't understand that, then you're the problem, not the solution.
    agreed bro, now its time to go kick some ass at the gym. #belmarbarrelsforlife

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary Williams View Post
    lol not quite as serious of an injury
    No shyte Gary I was answering Screwb's question.

Looks like the Gov from the Walking Dead.

Quote Originally Posted by beachbreak View Post
    I don't disagree here.he deserves death,or worse,if possible.he'd probably be dead or worse already if he did that at this beach.i was just pointing out two other things.it still won't make up for the victim having to go through all the trouble from the incident and injury, and karma may seem to be, but only sometimes. yes, the attacker should be punished, and in the extreme. i'm actually probably in favor of the death penalty. sorry if you misunderstood.
    "Sorry if you misunderstood."

Ah, yes, there he is! The passive aggressive zero-accountability buoyyy surfaces once again.

#1. fake apology: you use the word "sorry" but you're not apologizing for anything. (in cases like this it's best that you not to say anything at all, mate)
    #2. Your near-compulsive urge to explain the 'real' meaning of what you wrote indicates that you either can't operate a keyboard, don't understand how to make your point or (winner, winner, chicken dinner) you are backpedaling madly to try to avoid accountability for your actions / words.

Images