LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: surf rage

1. haha, some crazy old man in st augustine tried to spear me once with a long board. the same way as this story. It was ankle high maybe, he was mad that I was screwing around on a funshape without a leash on a block away from his grandson.

Apparently the same dude boarded a bus his grandson was riding and screamed at some kids that were allegedly giving his kid some **** at school

some people are just off their rocker, and unfortunately people pay. No sense arguing about it, or trying to justify and explain karma. **** happens.
    Last edited by surfingwasteland; Feb 23, 2014 at 12:27 PM.

just don't believe in karma. just don't think we can mete out true justice in this world. just don't think the eye injury victim can solve the injury problem by getting back at the evil scum who did it. and, yet, the evil scum does deserve major punishment. but truth is that typed forum posts can be misunderstood, so that's why I am sorry, since face to face or maybe telephone I could have explained better than I initially did. never said I was always right, never said I was perfect, and i'm not backtracking here, though sometimes I do, and what's wrong with that? if I was wrong I would admit it. if I listened and you convinced me otherwise i'd change my mind. what is wrong with that? if you don't like it, oh well, i'm really not worried if you disagree, but I still say there is no justice.

beachbreak, maybe you can pull a break meetup or at least a Skype conference to the good SI brahs next time you want to articulate your genuine sentiments with the use of intonation and non-verbals.

or more like a beach party under the stars up my street with a driftwood fire, beer and music. then I wouldn't feel this need to explain. thanks

Dudes lighten up.