LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    wrightsville beach
    Posts
    61

    stickers on your car

    dont sport them unless you are sponsored by those companies. im tired of seeing ridiculous amounts of stickers, especially billabong and quiksilver on the same car.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Davy Jones' Locker
    Posts
    1,385
    Images
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by ivan View Post
    dont sport them unless you are sponsored by those companies. im tired of seeing ridiculous amounts of stickers, especially billabong and quiksilver on the same car.
    I couldn't agree with you more. Although, I don't see a problem with "a" sticker on your car. As long as you don't go around acting like you are sponsored.
    Last edited by Aguaholic; Jun 25, 2008 at 02:16 PM.

  3. #3
    Forget those stickers, please don't put those stupid oval stickers on your car that nobody knows what they stand for unless they can read the name from about 3 inches away. Oh, and you don't go to OBX that much so get a damn scraper and start removing.


    "Doesn't Even Matter"



    "Such a Stupid Person"



    "Somebody already took our letters so we had to settle on these irrelevant ones"

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Davy Jones' Locker
    Posts
    1,385
    Images
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by goin_retro View Post
    Forget those stickers, please don't put those stupid oval stickers on your car that nobody knows what they stand for unless they can read the name from about 3 inches away. Oh, and you don't go to OBX that much so get a damn scraper and start removing.
    [/COLOR]
    Those oval stickers suck.....I love it when I see an out of towner with a oval sticker of my town....like they live there. I prefer this sticker!

    Last edited by Aguaholic; Jun 25, 2008 at 02:49 PM.

  5. #5
    I always liked this bumper sticker also:


  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by ivan View Post
    dont sport them unless you are sponsored by those companies. im tired of seeing ridiculous amounts of stickers, especially billabong and quiksilver on the same car.
    I rock a moonlight glassing sticker on my car. I feel like I should represent for them since they are like one of the best glass shops in the US plus I got a custom board from Malcolm (bonzer) and got the stickers free with a tee shirt. That is customer satisfaction right there!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    springfield, pa
    Posts
    37
    Images
    40
    i go to strathmere quite often to get my fix... i still cant figure out exactly where www.strathmere.tv is located

    edit: nevermind, the website from the bumper sticker cleared it up! thanks ed!

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by THE joe whittle View Post
    i go to strathmere quite often to get my fix... i still cant figure out exactly where www.strathmere.tv is located

    edit: nevermind, the website from the bumper sticker cleared it up! thanks ed!
    Love going there. So mellow. I actually saw that cam before I ever found it online. Yellow house on stilts.

  9. #9

    Thumbs up



    the ocean city variety.

    http://notourons.com

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Washington dc
    Posts
    167
    I have a moped.
    with a sticker of shiva on the back