LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Angry Puerto Rican Horror Stories

many of us have 'em….heres' just one of mine:

i'm sitting on beach at domes on my blanket bothering no one. on my right a stolen
    surfboard walks up the beach and on my left its irate previous owner who has a gun.
    he just started shooting…right over poor me and my blanket…i scrambled on my belly
    to safety beyond parking lot; thief makes a successful getaway (WITH THE BOARD) but
    not before getting a 50g metal trash can tossed into his windshield!

I went from tropical bliss to fearing for my life in about 5 seconds…but no harm (to me).

lol talk about being in the wrong place at the wrong time

Images
    That's f~cked up dude. Homeboy must have had crappy aim. At least the duesh nugget had to get a new windshield. Wait, what if the guy with the board unassumingly bought it, having no clue it was stolen? Anyway, glad you didn't take any lead, and insta-learned an efficient army crawl. There was definitely an extra sketch factor with mr. crappy aim! Yikes!
    I've never been to PR and don't plan on ever going.

That was some random happening... I am from Puerto Rico, and I used to surf at least 3 days a weeks for years on either Domes, Marias or any other beaches in Aguadilla. I never saw a gun, and I was never in danger... I agree with OldSoul on being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

absolutely wrong place/wrong time…and i too, remember wondering 'how does he know he's' the guy
    that stole it?'

you know why it's dangerous?

BECAUSE IT'S FULL OF FUGGIN' PUERTO RICANS!

I have been going down there for the last 12 years and have not had one bad incident. Only 2 bad things I can think of but neither happened to me. One was I was chatting with a fellow at marias after a surf and while we were talking, someone grabbed his backpack that was on his trunk 10 feet back. It had his ID, passport, $100 and HIS LAST JOINT! I was down there last month and one weird thing happened. We were going to Wildo to surf and along the road was a major traffick jam. When we finally got to the action, there was a dead dude laying in the street with cops and people all over. He had been shot 5-6 times as we could see the yellow shell markers. He was wearing a white tank top laying there uncovered. This was about noon. Well we shook it off and went to surf wildo, kind of bummed on the whole seeing a dead dude and all. We go back by at 3:30 and the guys is still laying in the same spot but now after cooking in the sun for almost 4 hours his hands are reaching for the sky with rigamortis. They dont cover the bodies up for some reason down there. Kind of weird to me. Chicca Rincon is half full of gringos but you wouldn't know that.

Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    you know why it's dangerous?

BECAUSE IT'S FULL OF FUGGIN' PUERTO RICANS!
    Truth. I'm surprised no one got cut in this story

Images
    Gross man, wtf?! They must have been doing a serious csi, or cooking for a big party with mystery meat shishkabobs.
    @stuckonthegulf
    Last edited by Doug; Feb 20, 2014 at 06:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by StuckontheGulf View Post
    Chicca Rincon is half full of gringos but you wouldn't know that.
    StuckUpYer......... Estuve un chiste, puto, tranquilo.

But, true. I've only gone to central 'Merka. because I could walk home if I had to.
    Last edited by chicharronne; Feb 20, 2014 at 08:02 PM. Reason: hubo un equivocado