LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thia Ain't Good

Thia Ain't Good

I'm writing letters to my teabaggin Repugnitard representative, thanking them for fugging up our dollar. You should do the same. All this "no compromise!", "we want something before we pay our debts" crap has put us up schitts creek without a fork.
    http://www.examiner.com/article/doll...oil-using-yuan

yeah I misspelled something in the title. These azz wipes don't give a crap about 99% of us. They'll still get theirs tho.

Images
    I guess we (the 99%) need to get over being a commodity to them, like their toilet paper. We exist to facilitate their sh!tty habits, only to be flushed down the toilet with their turds when they're done with us.

Images
    Funny how I just mentioned on that other thread about "the writing is on the wall", and the value of our "legal tender. If history repeats itself (it usually does), all great empires must fall. We stopped going up hill a ways back.

Images
    the only solution for the future.. move to the land down under, i can hunt and eat kangaroo, a country boy will survive. also be shreding mad west coast aussy waves. i hope move there one day but who knows they might be losing theyre civil liberties as well. its getting hard man, i dont like the way american society is going.

I'm glad that I lived in the USA when I did. Truly has been The Golden Era. Now, though, it's a slippery slope & we're sliding down at an accelerating pace. Hastened by our good friends in Beijing, whom we've enriched over the years with our idiot fair trade agreements as well as shipping our technology over there so they could sell it back to us.

Soon, overall tax rates at 60% to protect the professional pols & their incompetence. Our kids taking Chinese language classes for 'the global marketplace.' Our bi-partisan 'leaders' have cut our nuts off for the past 40 years.

The piper always gets paid.

coming soon:
    the TPP

It'll make NAFTA look like the new deal. China will be sending the stuff we send to them, to Veet Nam. Maybe we'll get our POWs and MIAs back.

There were sightings & reputable reports of Anglo men (read: USA POW's) working under closely-supervised slave labor conditions on the North Korean shipping docks for many years after The Korean War ended. So much for the myth of our elected arsewipes bringing our boys home.

I think of that situation every time I see the POW/MIA symbol.

Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    I'm writing letters to my teabaggin Repugnitard representative, thanking them for fugging up our dollar. You should do the same. All this "no compromise!", "we want something before we pay our debts" crap has put us up schitts creek without a fork.
    http://www.examiner.com/article/doll...oil-using-yuan

That article was from sept 12 2012

Aaaaaaaaaand?