LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

I get grounded alot

Hey fellers,

I've been doing some surfing for the past two years now. It's neat.

I got grounded alot because friends always blame me for things. I spend alot of time in my room on the computer. I've been reading this site for two years. I've been afraid of it. Shucks, their seems to have so many angry people on here.

But now it seems that all of the cool kids have left. That makes me happy because bad people are bad. Now, Delta and Epsilon males can become more promionent on this site. Their super cool. There's nothing wrong with telling your parents aboot bad people. My parents and police officers taut me that. We need to follow the rules so we dont get in trouble.

I'm home sick from school today. I'm sure am glad that it is safe here. Wear all going to be really great chums. I can feel it. If any you guys come to Colorado I can get you a free kiss with my bottom bich. Just one dough.

Images
    Are there bears in Colorado? Welcome!
    Last edited by capecodcdog; Feb 18, 2014 at 04:36 PM.

Images
    LOL.
    Butters, you must be a little bad a$$ yourself, spending all that time in quarentine!
    I know what you did with your tap dancing shoes too, Mantequilla!
    Don't end up at the vet with a chinese star in your eye again with this hypocrisy!

Images
    Yes! Welocme aboard Leopold Stotch. Glad you found this place ok.

Hi Leopold,
    Glad to have you join us. You wouldn't by chance, live near PADDINGTON, Colorado would you? When you surfed in Oregon, were there any JETTIES and did you surf the SOUTH side or North side? My friend BILL, said there are a lot of BEARS in Colorado. Doesn't that scare you?

The "aboot" was a dead give away. Probably intended.

Images
    Guys give the poor kid a break, we all make spelling errors from time to time.

Well first he went to see a movie....

I don't know but it wasn't the movie theater at the mall. No, it was that really old theater downtown. The Studcat. I didn't known it was open....

Fisting Firemen 9. I didn't see 1 through 8.............

Uh, must have been a real short movie though because dad came out, like ten minutes later. And it must have been a sad film to because he had a bunch of tissue paper with him when he came out. Poor old dad, the movie must have really gotten to him.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Guys give the poor kid a break, we all make spelling errors from time to time.
    I say 'aboot' on purpose in almost all threads. Man, swellinfo is full of stereotypes to newcomers. Don't worry Leopold! It will get better! Everybody was calling me the spastic grom a while ago and I still am but people have gotten used to my posting.

To the gym......

Yeah. The White Swallow Spa. Yep. He went in there and wrestled with all kinds of guys. He wasn't to good though. This one black guy had him pinned down for 15 minutes straight.