LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Images

Should I stay or go?

Some dude said I contribute nothing to this fine surf forum. As I am democratic and stuff yall can vote me off swell island if you like. I will respect the result.

You sir, are no Wayne. Everyone has an opinion, and even though I think most people on this site are narcissistic, misogynistic, chauvinistic, and overall juvanilistic, so am I. At least you are not evangelistic. He who lives in a glass house should shut the **** up.

Stay on blaster of sand! Who else could I get an infraction point on for quoting a movie?

Images
    Blaster brah you gotta stay, nevermind whoever said that. We all have a right to speak our minds here.

Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    Some dude said I contribute nothing to this fine surf forum. As I am democratic and stuff yall can vote me off swell island if you like. I will respect the result.
    Personally I don't care. But... if you find yourself asking the question to others if you should stay or go.... then its time to go.

Gott in Himmel! You are choosing to lower your banner? Say it ain't so! No need to leave Bro, who else can represent the Carolina Cutback?

To your detractor:

"If that chick don't wanna know...forget 'er" - Phil Lynott

Slide on.

Images
    Those infractin points was so dumb man I quote full metal jacket and get banned...

Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    Personally I don't care. But... if you find yourself asking the question to others if you should stay or go.... then its time to go.
    Mfitz I would almost agree with you.
    I took a short break last week after posting after one too many double vodka and tonics. Actually Yankee told me to take a breath, relax.. It was good advice. Hadn't been NEAR the water in 3 weeks and was.. am... going stir crazy. Heading to the beach to surf tonight. Looks like some size but pretty messy. Just need to paddle out.
    Sandblasters, get in the water and come back reborn!

Images
    I could use some waves Id move somewhere else but I can't move outside of the South the people in the west probably hate people from the south I][/I]

Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    then sing him this song McSausageBreath,