LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    No need to leave lad. You seem like a dude who takes pride in his opinions. Nothing wrong with that.

2. Do yourself a favor and leave. This forum is lamer day by day.

Images
    So ... Did this forum just turn into like an emotional support club??

Blaster you aren't going to win "Hater Of The Year" with that attitude, get back to hatin and nobody can accuse you of not contributing to this site

Images
    im not a hater brah i just tell it like is to the (real surfers) im a soul surfer, i go out and shred when theres nothing to shred, always. dont worry h2o youll need a support club after your traumatized by the 720s i throw they will have your head twisted like a owl after you see me pull a maneuver. 24 foot mackin folly beach barrels son.

Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    im not a hater brah i just tell it like is to the (real surfers) im a soul surfer, i go out and shred when theres nothing to shred, always. dont worry h2o youll need a support club after your traumatized by the 720s i throw they will have your head twisted like a owl after you see me pull a maneuver. 24 foot mackin folly beach barrels son.
    Well you should be, there isn't enough of it on here, and you got that rebel flag F the North thing going on... just tell em why you're mad!

I left and came back with a different attytood. Try it, it is fun.BTW clean surf in FLA tomorrow

Images
    okay, damn the new jersey and north of new jersey, i so pose southern jersey gets a pass. yall coming down to the south with aggro attitudes keep em there son and learn to drive right. i might drive 5 under but at least i stay in my lane. we go a simple clean beach lyfe here dont complekate it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wMa_t5cBgY

Quote Originally Posted by MY SAVIOR View Post
    I left and came back with a different attytood. Try it, it is fun.BTW clean surf in FLA tomorrow
    Wayne the Insane? Could it be? You too have risen?

Could be me ........or could be my brother. I would like to say this though regarding sandblaster. Do not leave unless you have to, or cant handle the stress, or they give you the ole boot. As for me ....I love the SI LINEUP.