LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Ocean County NJ
    Posts
    1,104
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    So, since you evidently didn't even try the link, you don't deserve to see it. One doesn't need an account Mr TooCoolToLook
    I did click the link homie. It sent me to Facebook, where I got denied by the all mighty.

    I usually check your links too, fart nugget. Sometimes I'm busy trying to make sense of my life though.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    sea
    Posts
    2,054
    the best waves in the world are usually places u don't want to go.there are billions of perfect undiscovered waves all around the world.it seems the indian ocean is the epicenter.indo used to be cool in the 70s,now not to mention all the local Indonesians that surf there,imagine all the tourists there too.its like that everywhere in the world

    for example look at Namibia in w Africa.perfect endless tubes.now do u think that's the only good wave down there.in those parts of the world,they don't even know what surfing is,so theres no surfers.

    everywhere theres new history being created.people are traveling everywhere,new points discovered,new reefs,new big wave spots.the guys that pioneered surfing on the north shore are now gone and a new generation succeeds them.teahuppoo used to be the place,now that's crowded but nobody thinks to look elsewhere on the islands.dave wassel did and nearly got a local killed.

    iv been searchin the nj/ny coastline for new waves on google maps.the areas where there are no roads and u have to hike a couple miles.i found a satellite image of a spot down south in nj,wont say where,but it looks like a perfect point peeling around a headland.you would have to take a dirtbike or go offroading to find it,and I already scouted it and plan to head there the next solid swell we get.im not going to go on an average day because it takes all day to get to this spot,and I don't want to get skunkd

    waves are out there.just most people would rather paddle out with 20 other dudes instead of driving a few more miles.stay off the beaten path

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    sea
    Posts
    2,054
    this is the problem with nj surfers.1a.jpg

    while people could surf here

    theyd rather paddle out here
    1aa.jpg

    I wouldn't even want to know where that last pic is,but its horrible.how many perfect empty waves go unridden while everyone crowds up 1 spot and says I hate kooks,phuk crowds,blah blah blah...somthings wrong here

    photos by mike incitti

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    I did click the link homie. It sent me to Facebook, where I got denied by the all mighty.

    I usually check your links too, fart nugget. Sometimes I'm busy trying to make sense of my life though.
    I logged out, TurdBlossum, was able to access it. Maybe your gonad eating breath preceded you, and you were denied due to being too faegish(not that there's anything wrong with that.) So don't get your bowels in an uproar, Nancy.



    And I'm surely not your homey, Esse.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Ocean County NJ
    Posts
    1,104
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    I logged out, TurdBlossum, was able to access it. Maybe your gonad eating breath preceded you, and you were denied due to being too faegish(not that there's anything wrong with that.) So don't get your bowels in an uproar, Nancy.



    And I'm surely not your homey, Esse.
    Wow dude. Maybe a little to far there. Are you out of dank nuggets or what? Turd nugget is supposed to be funny. I'm so sorry for offending you. Are you okay now? I didn't mean to hurt you.
    I just tried again (for you, Chicharronne) and I'm asked to log in first, just like before. You think I'm lying just to f~ck with you? That's weird. You may want to consider the type of cookies FB left on your PC when you were logged in.
    This must be a really important video for you to get so bent out of shape over it. I'm very, very sorry for the deep cuts I made in your sensitive flesh, Mr. Chicharronne. I'll keep it dead serious with you from now on to avoid this type of misconstruence.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    Wow dude. Maybe a little to far there. Are you out of dank nuggets or what? Turd nugget is supposed to be funny. I'm so sorry for offending you. Are you okay now? I didn't mean to hurt you.
    I just tried again (for you, Chicharronne) and I'm asked to log in first, just like before. You think I'm lying just to f~ck with you? That's weird. You may want to consider the type of cookies FB left on your PC when you were logged in.
    This must be a really important video for you to get so bent out of shape over it. I'm very, very sorry for the deep cuts I made in your sensitive flesh, Mr. Chicharronne. I'll keep it dead serious with you from now on to avoid this type of misconstruence.
    You read too much into what some vague, Jonesing azz wave junkie writes, So,then, try reading mines in the same voice you used when you were writing yers.

  7. #17
    And I gotcher dude right here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Atlantic City
    Posts
    2,601
    don't have to go far - the bahamas has 1001 spots…hundreds or thousands of islands, 150 ft underwater
    visibility. or consider chile...

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Ocean County NJ
    Posts
    1,104
    Images
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    You read too much into what some vague, Jonesing azz wave junkie writes, So,then, try reading mines in the same voice you used when you were writing yers.
    In that case: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=X0DeIqJm4vM

  10. #20
    well take this: