LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

2014 Atlantic Hurricane Season

We are just over 3 months away from June 1 and the start of cane season. It was only a few days into last year's that dame Andrea loved up on our coast. Then we got nearly shut out. No way we are going two in a row with no action.

What are you brahs doing to ready for cane season? Anyone flying a hurricane banner yet? As yankee says, please no BelMar trolling. That constitutes jinxing.

FLY A BANNER FOR 2014 HURRICANES

Sorry, no hurricanes, once the winter storms stop its flat till your October nor'easters start
    #flatforever
    #takeupknitting
    #underwaterbasketweaving

Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    #takeupknitting
    #underwaterbasketweaving
    Haha.

There's no telling what this year's hurricane season is going to bring as long as we stay ENSO neutral or around it. But, generally speaking, Hurricane Season proper really starts in Aug/Sept.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    What are you brahs doing to ready for cane season?
    Surfing as much as possible before June 1, since the following three months are usually the flattest of the year.
    Last edited by mitchell; Feb 23, 2014 at 06:22 PM.

we must reason w/cane season. tkujbuffet. andrea in june last year burst down the doors here…then….then…

wait for it……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… ………………………………………………...

7. Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    We are just over 3 months away from June 1 and the start of cane season. It was only a few days into last year's that dame Andrea loved up on our coast. Then we got nearly shut out. No way we are going two in a row with no action.

What are you brahs doing to ready for cane season? Anyone flying a hurricane banner yet? As yankee says, please no BelMar trolling. That constitutes jinxing.

FLY A BANNER FOR 2014 HURRICANES
    its gonna be off to the west coast for me this season, I'm done with this pancake that is the east coast in its entirity

Thanks E. I'll take that prediction happily this summah.

What's about you braddahs pooling in some coin that we can take to HAARP and tell them we don't want no dust over the Sahara and also to take care of wind shear? If we gotta pay em off so be it. Let's get stoked this cane season.

Images
    Quote me in Mid July. . . .This is going to be the best summer the East Coast has had in a very long time by my predictions . Don't go west or you will regret it. Hurricane swell every other week this summer guaranteed

Quote Originally Posted by ocsurf32 View Post
    Quote me in Mid July. . . .This is going to be the best summer the East Coast has had in a very long time by my predictions . Don't go west or you will regret it. Hurricane swell every other week this summer guaranteed
    Powerful Bermuda highs punctuated with tropical activity, but we get onshore winds and wear wetsuits until July in VB.