LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Images
    Hopefully El Niņo holds off, data has been showing possible entry into El Niņo phase of ENSO. But we seriously need a good cane swell. If the water ever warms up.....

Images
    Fish! Where have been man? For log info, check out Jordan brazie of Valeric surfboards. Just purchased a 9'8 pretty much brand new for 650. The thing is beautiful and rides like a champ. I was cruising through high tide yesterday with that thing

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by 757surfer View Post
    Fish! Where have been man? For log info, check out Jordan brazie of Valeric surfboards. Just purchased a 9'8 pretty much brand new for 650. The thing is beautiful and rides like a champ. I was cruising through high tide yesterday with that thing
    What up BRAH! I just facebooked him to get a general price on 9'10 performance noserider shape. I'd def buy one for $650. Those things look amazing every time I go into Freedom.

the weather forecasters are usually wrong with their predictions.i predicted winter just as its been before hurricane season even ended

so they said after sandy,these are the storms of the future.actually it was a freak occurance but nothing science cant prove.a cat 1 storm morphed with a low coming from the west,and there was a high pressure at sea so the storm had no choice but to move inland.

then they said we are looking at a horrific hurricane season this year(last year) and we had 1 named storm.since no canes were around,and canes are the earths way of cleaning its atmosphere of all the pollutants,so we must see a lot of winter storms take over.no hurricanes usually mean lots of snow.being how much snow we had this year,im calling for 3 hurricanes this year that deliver good surf,maybe 2 ts.mark my words people,3 good storms coming this year

I like the optimism. Should we take wagers on which of the scheduled names will be the big storms?

Images
    brahz i am the forecasting machine right here. i have the words of the waves. i hit the lip of a wave today and he told me what is in store. the wave told me there will be 13 topical storms and 5 hurricanes. last season was the biggest bust ever, so **** noaa and all those other forecasting dudes. i will also chase a storm up the coast to new jersey where i will bang snooki and fist pump then on my way back to the south pimp a hoe or two.

My guess is with how the winter has gone, it'll continue to be a bit extreme through till next winter and then it'll mellow out again. There were storms out there last year but not many affected us, that will change this year unfortunately, because that means that people are going to lose their homes, possibly lives. But on the positive side, we'll all be blessed with some serious waves of consequence. I just hope nothing like Sandy, Katrina, or Andrew happens

Images
    weather is weather, climate is climate, both are damn near impossible to predict

Quote Originally Posted by 757surfer View Post
    weather is weather, climate is climate, both are damn near impossible to predict
    Bro. We're talking about what's one of, if not THE highlight(s) of our collective surfing existences. No kidding that prediction is a faulty cause. We are under the optimistic understanding that it couldn't get worse than last year and getting some stoke going in the event it is better.

Get rid of your case of the Mondays and jump on this here stokewagon.

Man I recall the summer and fall of 2010. We had a cane or ts swell every weekend it seemed. Those were the days man. I hope you guys are right. Winter has been pretty good to us down here in dixieland, but there's nothing like a big ass warm chunky hurricane swell. I sold my big wave board at the end of last season I was so discouraged by the shut out. I hope this year I have to go buy a new one.