LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Cool Sunday in OBX

Found this guy or girl on the beach yesterday and thought I would share.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. That's tight, thanks for sharing obx has flora and fauna that I had no idea was there until a year or two ago

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wet suit = no tourists View Post
    Found this guy or girl on the beach yesterday and thought I would share.
    Oh great! You've got great white bait up there now!!!

Very cool encounter

Images
    that is not a good sight at all, id hope for them to go away soon the whites are going to be comming in close. i mean yall go deep water just off shore so they can get in close.

I think you got it wrong. That thing looks like it just ate a great white. What a fat a$$!

Cool to see that far south, but that just means it's a colder than normal winter. I've seen them sporadically over the years in Virginia Beach. First time was in the 90s, I happened to see two of them playing around the jetty. I thought to myself, "what the hell are dogs doing swimming out this far in the winter?" Then I realized they were seals. It was kind of freaky being I had never surfed around seals before.

Quote Originally Posted by Losttsol View Post
    Cool to see that far south, but that just means it's a colder than normal winter. I've seen them sporadically over the years in Virginia Beach. First time was in the 90s, I happened to see two of them playing around the jetty. I thought to myself, "what the hell are dogs doing swimming out this far in the winter?" Then I realized they were seals. It was kind of freaky being I had never surfed around seals before.
    Same thing happened to be up in Maine. First thought was "WTF is this dog doing this far out".

Well this is the last thing I needed to see before heading up there on a trip next week. Looks like I'm gonna be sharing the lineup with mary lee and our blubbery friend here

Nice, what kinda rig did ya catch that on?

For real though, it's only a matter of time before they're spotted in Fl. Right?