LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Images
    [QUOTE=World B Frielinghaus;221523]
    Quote Originally Posted by surfingwasteland View Post
    I sometimes find myself caring more about the welfare of the animals whose habitats we destroy than for my fellow man. Nature is pure...mankind is flawed.

Slide on.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Word.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    I agree with you that we'll never know the full scope of what's happening underwater. And that's cool if you disagree with the migratory tendencies that are exemplified by tons of species in land, water and air.

Do you really disagree with a abundant food source positively affecting the population? Wild animals have two things on their mind: Feeding and Fvcking. That's pretty much it.

I give you this example. These are two Puerto Rican cats from Rincon. When we arrived at the Rincon Inn, they were fighting day and night. We fed them our scraps from breakfast and they ate a hearty dinner of the finest C grade Puerto Rican meats I couldn't ingest. Their attitudes changed immediately and, well, the rest is history as you can see.

Attachment 10387
    What's with those dead leaves? Do they have fall in PR?

One of the coolest moments I had surfing in 2013 was on Xmas eve. It was a decent day so I was fairly deep. As I sat looking for the next set a dog-sized head popped out of the water about 15ft in front of me. After soiling myself, I realized it was just a happy little seal. We exchanged glances, and he went back under. Anyway, I now have a wetsuit for sale if anyone wants it.

3. Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    I agree with you that we'll never know the full scope of what's happening underwater. And that's cool if you disagree with the migratory tendencies that are exemplified by tons of species in land, water and air.

Do you really disagree with a abundant food source positively affecting the population? Wild animals have two things on their mind: Feeding and Fvcking. That's pretty much it.

I give you this example. These are two Puerto Rican cats from Rincon. When we arrived at the Rincon Inn, they were fighting day and night. We fed them our scraps from breakfast and they ate a hearty dinner of the finest C grade Puerto Rican meats I couldn't ingest. Their attitudes changed immediately and, well, the rest is history as you can see.

Attachment 10387
    Haha classic. I do agree with species following an abundant food source, however I feel the GW population card is always pulled when a seal pops up somewhere new, and thats the science that I do not agree with.