LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wave Machine

Images

Wave Machine

Coming to a town near you....<br /><br />http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2u5w8kvYBJ8<br /><br />Cure for flatness!!!!

Images
    Lets hope they spread to more states than NH!!!

coming soon?

idk….the concept is not grabbing me and shaking me…AND I REALLY WANT TO BUY IN.
    exactly how tall were those riders anyway?

4. The cure for flatness and fat wallets.

Drop your Wallets kids, theres a new wave in town.

No fear of drowning, smashing teeth and breaking bones is part of it, youll be back on your feet in no time. que trendy punk rock sounding theme music.

Oh man I could easily see Stankee ripping on his styrofoam belly board on this!!!

Every type of wave except WARM WATER waves.

have you guys ever been on one of those jet water kind of "waves"? Nothing like surfing. THe skimmers tend to be pretty good at it tho...

Panama City Beach, Florida, United States
    Its not really surfing unless you paddle for it and pop up, so all the practice in the world on this thing wont make you the best surfer in the world. Riding the wave is the easy part. Wave selection, paddling power, and the nuts to throw yourself over the ledge is what makes you a good surfer. This looks fun but I don't think it will help you when you hit the ocean.

If excercise and watching film improve surfing, which I believe they do, this little contraption won't hurt. Agreed it won't help wave selection, but it looks like it will help wave riding skills. I'd rip it during a flat spell.

Definitely won't help paddling. But you can get better at surfing. If you practice a turn over and over you will get better. You can push a lot harder and if you fall jump right back on instead of paddling back out and waiting for a wave.
    Won't help in every aspect, but it can help in some.

Quote Originally Posted by Lipsmacker View Post
    Its not really surfing unless you paddle for it and pop up, so all the practice in the world on this thing wont make you the best surfer in the world. Riding the wave is the easy part. Wave selection, paddling power, and the nuts to throw yourself over the ledge is what makes you a good surfer. This looks fun but I don't think it will help you when you hit the ocean.