LOGIN | REGISTER

Images

Looking for a 5'10" Potatonator

Ok who has one for sale?

Thumbs up potatonator

Quote Originally Posted by Zippy View Post
    Ok who has one for sale?
    i have a 6/4 i might let go if $rite; but thats not what you asked for…..

Images
    Thanks for the offer, just too big for me.

Thumbs down figured as much

Thanks for the offer, just too big for me.
    love it but its small (!!!!) for me cause w/wetsuit i just weigh too much….wearing a 5/4 suit
    has made it a summer board only..

Images
    I'm wanting it for a summer board. I have a baked potato now that is great but it's ruining me for my high performance board. Just too easy and it makes me soft. When the real swells start coming at the end of the summer/fall I have to blow several sessions to get back into the swing of things. I figure if I work a little harder in the summer it will pay off in the winter.

Question p-o-t-a-t-o-n-a-t-o-r

I'm wanting it for a summer board. I have a baked potato now that is great but it's ruining me for my high performance board. Just too easy and it makes me soft. When the real swells start coming at the end of the summer/fall I have to blow several sessions to get back into the swing of things. I figure if I work a little harder in the summer it will pay off in the winter.
    just curious - (if you got one) which fin set up (3 or 4) would you use? 3 ok for me but
    so far not adjusting to 4…..

Images
    Definitely the quad. All of my small wave boards I ride the quad set up. They seem way faster without that center fin drag, at least to me.

Question quad set-up

Definitely the quad. All of my small wave boards I ride the quad set up. They seem way faster without that center fin drag, at least to me.
    ok thanks - my frontside surfing seems to want the 3 and thats what i do…but thanks yr opinion
    cause its further incentive to further tinker cause backside still kinda unknown territory.

Images
    Well I suck backside so I don't know if it's the board, the fins, or just me. It will be interesting this summer because my winter board is a quad but last spring I busted a fin box. After the repair I didn't trust the fix and started riding it as a tri and have ridden that board that way all winter. It should be fun to feel the quad again and see if it is as fast as I remember.