LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thumbs up SwellInfo Crew Fantasy Surfer 2014!

Alright, WHO'S IN!?!?

If you were in last year your account should still be active so you don't have to do anything special except play!

We've got less than a month until Snapper, so anyone who has an interest in joining our clubhouse let me know! The more the merrier!

njsurfer42 took all the marbles last year, but it was really, really close in the top 5 spots.

I kinda want to figure out some sort of prize for the winner this year. I'll put some more thought into it, but I was thinking about an opt-in so the prize will only be available to those who opt-in--no more than $5 each or something like that. Anyone with ideas let's hear them!

Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    njsurfer42 took all the marbles last year, but it was really, really close in the top 5 spots.

I kinda want to figure out some sort of prize for the winner this year. I'll put some more thought into it, but I was thinking about an opt-in so the prize will only be available to those who opt-in--no more than $5 each or something like that. Anyone with ideas let's hear them!

i'd be interested in taking your money, erock.

New here, got anymore details???

It's the Fantasy Surfer ran by Surfer Mag: http://fantasy.surfermag.com This one only follows the WCT.

It's free to join. Once you join you can search for our clubhouse in the "Public Clubs" option in the "Clubs" tab. The clubhouse is named "Swell Info Crew." All you have to do is join, it doesn't require any approval or anything. I'm the club admin: NCSaltwater

Check out all the rules and such on the website. Let me know if you need any more info.

I would like to play this year. I don't mind an ante if it is not too much, but the grand prize should be something really cool like a fathead version of the infamous latex doll or one of Roy in full surfgear and helmet. Or a matchbook car of a white van. Or a Reef Girl poster.

Sweet, ill check it out. I love watching all the WCT events online. Thats how I got into surfing was by watching the events then i moved to the sea coast and said well im pretty good at snow boarding lets try this surfing thing. Got my first board two summers ago and havent looked back since. Waiting for my first winter suit to come in tomorrow cause ive been jones'n for my surfing fix. My 4/3 suit only lasted me to the first week in December up here in Maine. Hoping this 6/5/4 Cypher will do the trick and get me back out there by next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    It's the Fantasy Surfer ran by Surfer Mag: http://fantasy.surfermag.com This one only follows the WCT.

It's free to join. Once you join you can search for our clubhouse in the "Public Clubs" option in the "Clubs" tab. The clubhouse is named "Swell Info Crew." All you have to do is join, it doesn't require any approval or anything. I'm the club admin: NCSaltwater

Check out all the rules and such on the website. Let me know if you need any more info.
    Thanks Erock. I am registered as voodoochildsurfdogg ( my nam de plume for the takedown of MSW that never materialized...YET!).

Im down. I played last season with a buddy who didn't watch the events. No fun. This does sound fun.

I'm game! I slacked this last year and didn't play, definitely stoked for this year.

YEEEEEEEW!

I was surprised when we got over 50 people playing last year, would love to see it hit 75 this year.

We've got a couple new faces on the WCT who have the potential to commandeer some serious upsets--even more so than last year, so it should be double plus interesting this year!

So, screw Fantasy Football, death to Fantasy Baseball, send Fantasy NASCAR to the deep end with concrete shoes. THIS is the only fantasy sport worth participating in!

GET ON IT!