LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Quote Originally Posted by shark-hunter View Post
    LOL
    I'm a "soul boogie boarder" I believe in peace and serenity and love the beauty of the ocean. I'm not at all aggressive in the "lineup".
    You're an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by surfingwasteland View Post
    You're an idiot.
    I'm real worried what you think of me. lol It's a real concern. lol

Why do i keep seen post about stand up board and body board isn't both surfing you ride a wave ain't that why we do it because we love it no matter how u do it i love body board and my brother does stand up surfing that don't meen im going to hate him (JUST LOVE IT) and thank god you can do it not everyone can do it.

Shark/wasteland...you two should just hug it out or just start PM'ing each other...no need to clog multiple threads trolling one another....

As for the topic...Ding repair and training...laugh all you want...swimming, TRX, etc. always feel good even after a long flat swell. But even a knee high wave causes me to bail on my regime...

Quote Originally Posted by Bodyboarding4Life89 View Post
    Why do i keep seen post about stand up board and body board isn't both surfing you ride a wave ain't that why we do it because we love it no matter how u do it i love body board and my brother does stand up surfing that don't meen im going to hate him (JUST LOVE IT) and thank god you can do it not everyone can do it.
    Same silliness existed with skiing vs snowboarding....sega vs. ninentendo. ect ect. I don't really care anyway. Just want to have fun doing what I love. It's very immature people that do stuff like ****ting on body boarding.
    Last edited by shark-hunter; Feb 25, 2014 at 11:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shark-hunter View Post
    Same silliness existed with skiing vs snowboarding....sega vs. ninentendo. ect ect. I don't really care anyway. Just want to have fun doing what I love. It's very immature people that do stuff like ****ting on body boarding.
    I know what u mean shark but is all good people like that thats how they spend there time hating on everything that is different from what they do (THAT'S WHAT THEY DO WHEN ITS FLAT) Haha is so funny but is all good Brah Shark just keep doing what u love It's our PASSION..