LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    My House
    Posts
    988
    Images
    24

    Group For Northeast Surfers!!!!

    http://www.swellinfo.com/forum/group.php?groupid=18 "I made this group because there are too many NJ groups, and I wanted to try this out for the first time." Calling all northeast guys out there!!! (shark-hunter, emass, seldom seen, etc.)

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Long Island/Southern NC
    Posts
    4
    Images
    5
    Does Long Island get a buy in to this? It can kinda go both ways as I surf from Rhode Island down to Jersey pretty often.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    My House
    Posts
    988
    Images
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by mpnorthshore View Post
    Does Long Island get a buy in to this? It can kinda go both ways as I surf from Rhode Island down to Jersey pretty often.
    Ya sure, y not.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    BELMAR, NJ
    Posts
    1,207
    Images
    1
    Wow This is cool! I didn't know about the groups...

    Where is the #belmar group?!???

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    My House
    Posts
    988
    Images
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by walkingonh2o View Post
    Wow This is cool! I didn't know about the groups...

    Where is the #belmar group?!???
    There are so many jerzy groups. Just look.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Atlantic City
    Posts
    1,344
    HA HA - LONG ISLAND switch hits...

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Turtle Island
    Posts
    3,608
    Images
    6
    Good stuff homie, just joined.

  8. #8
    yeah lets clique up.. NE strong online, but no friends in the lineup.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    confederate states of america
    Posts
    1,221
    Images
    4
    no dude se is the the way to go we are the new belmar step aside. #macking folly beach death pounds.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    A State of Confusion
    Posts
    1,495
    Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    no dude se is the the way to go we are the new belmar step aside. #macking folly beach death pounds.
    We need a Southren Group called Folly Beach Death Pounds or Carolina Cutbacks!

Tags for this Thread