LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. So, I decided that the name New England Rippers reminds me too much of some sort of murderous gang. I wish to be granted permission to exit; however, if you decide to change the name to "Guys that live in New England that are united peacefully to share waves, that don't discriminate on craft style, that understand to be a master of the waves you must actually surf in winter" I will choose to stay, and even upload pictures with a watermark.

k thanks

To me "New England Rippers" actually sounds more like an exotic dancers' union. Either way, I'm in.

Can we get a banner for this NE surfing group? Every group needs a banner. Where's jackrichard's banner salesman of a third uncle?

Images
    Ya seriously I would like to fly a 'Belmar Nj-best waves in the NE' banner... Where is that guy???

OMG!!! Another Belmar joke! It gets funnier every single god damn time!!!!! So friggen funny!!! I can't wait to read 1,000,000 more BELMAR jokes!.
    #FunnierEverytTme

Bi-stater, it's like what you do with psychopaths, you ignore them and they end up going away. Not that everyone flying the BelMar banner is a psychopath.

Grommet, are you gonna answer the question of what now? You corralled us to this secret spot. All the brahs are here. And then...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by surfingwasteland View Post
    "Guys that live in New England that are united peacefully to share waves, that don't discriminate on craft style, that understand to be a master of the waves you must actually surf in winter"
    Hahahaha, I fully endorse this name change, due to the absurdly long yet comprehensive title. Well done Mr. Wasteland.

NE Rippers reminds me too much of Full House. Worst band ever = Jesse and the Rippers.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Atom View Post
    NE Rippers reminds me too much of Full House. Worst band ever = Jesse and the Rippers.
    You mean like this:

Or like this: