LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Images

War in the lineup

I Keep seeing a lot of callouts here in this form. Well I'm calling everyone out every single one of y'all. Everyone in jersey are kook. Of you north of North Carolina chances are you in the wrong. Maybe Maryland is in the okay. Hey fat old lb surfer I hate you . Hey little grom throwing rodeo flips I hate you..hey jersey fist pumper I hate you. If you don't surf a 6,0 Hpsb your gay. If your boogie body isn't 6 foot you a kook. Got a problem come to my playa and come get some I drive the fastest hybrid on the block.
    Last edited by sandblasters; Mar 11, 2014 at 10:05 AM. Reason: iphone 5s

Exclamation put up yr dukes

Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    I Keep seeing a lot of callouts here in this form. Well I'm callig everyone out every single one of y'all. Everyone in jersey are kook. Of you north of North Carolina chances are you in the wrong. Maybe Maryland is in the okay. Hey fat old lb surfer I hate you . Hey little grom throwing rodeo flips I hate you..hey jersey fist pumper I hate you. If you don't surf a 6,0 Hpsb your gay. If your boogie body isn't 6 foot you a kook. Got a problem come to my playa and come get some I drive the fastest hybrid on the block.
    my guess - this was written by a transgender accountant stuck in a nursing home
    after a double mastectomy. frothing cause lunch was late, they lashed out at new jersey
    cause our governor is a real good guy.

3. I don't do rodeo flips....

Quote Originally Posted by baddy trailerpark View Post
    my guess - this was written by a transgender accountant stuck in a nursing home
    after a double mastectomy. frothing cause lunch was late, they lashed out at new jersey
    cause our governor is a real good guy.
    haha that's sound like a classic pjb post.

what no long island call outs???

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandbridgesemilocal View Post
    I don't do rodeo flips....
    The groms will soon rise again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    I Keep seeing a lot of callouts here in this form. Well I'm calling everyone out every single one of y'all. Everyone in jersey are kook. Of you north of North Carolina chances are you in the wrong. Maybe Maryland is in the okay. Hey fat old lb surfer I hate you . Hey little grom throwing rodeo flips I hate you..hey jersey fist pumper I hate you. If you don't surf a 6,0 Hpsb your gay. If your boogie body isn't 6 foot you a kook. Got a problem come to my playa and come get some I drive the fastest hybrid on the block.
    Dude, you should move to Cocoa Beach and school all the clowns at The Pier on real etiquette. Show em the Carolina Cutback, that'll teach them. Try shotting The Pier on those super thick barrels, then throwing up a air reverse olley stalefish crotch grab as you launch like the space shuttle. You'd be glad you came down. The BBQ is pretty good in Cocoa Beach. Best in the south.

#cocoabeachisthebbqcapitalofthesouthdawg
    Last edited by sisurfdogg; Mar 10, 2014 at 10:00 PM. Reason: Mondays suck

Images
    <<Well I'm callig everyone out every single one of y'all. Everyone in jersey are kook. Of you north of North Carolina chances are you in the wrong>>

Another fine product of the outstanding South Carolina education system.

Quote Originally Posted by sisurfdogg View Post
    Dude, you should move to Cocoa Beach and school all the clowns at The Pier on real etiquette. Show em the Carolina Cutback, that'll teach them. Try shotting The Pier on those super thick barrels, then throwing up a air reverse olley stalefish crotch grab as you launch like the space shuttle. You'd be glad you came down. The BBQ is pretty good in Cocoa Beach. Best in the south.

#cocoabeachisthebbqcapitalofthesouthdawg
    HAHA, You love you some Cocoa Beach, it can definitely be kook city, but get there before the sun is up and you can have it all to yourself for a while, don't forget the Slow and Low BBQ joint either, it aint as good as it use to be but comes through in a pinch

You know, take it a notch further and say the whole d@nm EAST COAST surf contingent are KOOKS!!!! All just waiting to take your kook act on vacation and clog up the real lineups everywhere else!