LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by hdebarrelkilla View Post
    Julian Wilson for the title.
    He's killing it right now and could just have the most potential of anyone on the tour but I'm going with MF until he's unseated. I'm still very new at all this but hey I got 3 out of 4 right plus Taj FTW for Hurley Pro predictions last fall.

OK, it's now looking like they're going to run today. They may start with the women if the winds are on it, but it would be a good idea to lock your teams in NOW.

We should know the call by 3pm EST today.

forecast looks like a bad wqs event huh. 2-3+ over the next week. hopefully thats undercalled

Quote Originally Posted by SJerzSrfr View Post
    forecast looks like a bad wqs event huh. 2-3+ over the next week. hopefully thats undercalled
    I *think* that swell translates into chest+ at Snapper, but I can't remember from last year.
    Word on the street is the sand is a lot more proper than it was last year.

Good luck to everyone, I don't have either of them but a Parko/Kelly final is definitely possible again, Kelly's board looks sick and stranger things have happened for sure. JW for the title.

http://www.swellnet.com/surfcams/snapper-rocks

Looking really peaky out there. I'd almost be they run the women's event if they run at all today.

That cam pans from Kirra up to Snapper

Images
    Thanks for the links Erock.
    I'm not digging the new ASP web page. I can't find the tour schedule or the link to the contest site. It seems like they tried to make it like FB or a Twitter feed and I'm not into those sites. I guess l'll have to get used to it.