LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Mediocre waves but tiago held his own...was hoping For more from Jordy. Waiting it out...I didn't get his strategy for that heat...why wait for the buzzer?

Quote Originally Posted by live4truth View Post
    Mediocre waves but tiago held his own...was hoping For more from Jordy. Waiting it out...I didn't get his strategy for that heat...why wait for the buzzer?
    That's why I ended up not picking him..... luckily. He's still on his honeymoon.

Lost Banting so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    That's why I ended up not picking him..... luckily. He's still on his honeymoon.
    ditto. i think he'll wake up as the season goes on, but right now he's still in lala land.

i've still got everyone through to rd. 3 so far, but i'm expecting some casualties in the later heats of rd 2.

JJF was a waste of $8M! Trav Logie put a beating on him
    Last edited by nynj; Mar 3, 2014 at 04:05 PM.

5. Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    JJF was a waste of $8M! Trav Logie took him put a beating on him

huge bummer

Images
    Agree^, total downer. I wonder if jjf enjoys competing. He's such an amazing surfer I could see him eventually going the Dane route. I bet once he gets a bit older he will become a better competitive surfer. I've seen him hold priority and paddle battle with the best of them but he always seems happier when the contest is over.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattyb View Post
    Agree^, total downer. I wonder if jjf enjoys competing. He's such an amazing surfer I could see him eventually going the Dane route. I bet once he gets a bit older he will become a better competitive surfer. I've seen him hold priority and paddle battle with the best of them but he always seems happier when the contest is over.
    Lets face it, he should just stick to massive left barrels to tickle his fancy.

He only wants to compete when the waves are firing. He always said how much the QS sucked and he hated traveling for sh!tty when it was good at home.
    He'll do good in events when the waves are good... I'm an idiot for picking him even though I saw the forecast.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattyb View Post

It's back on... Just picked it up at the Kolohe/Beed heat. Kolohe's on fire right now, good to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    It's back on... Just picked it up at the Kolohe/Beed heat. Kolohe's on fire right now, good to see.
    that was a good heat. i'm bummed kolohe won, but only b/c i had bede on my team. they were both surfing really well, it was entertaining to watch.
    if wilko can win this next heat, i'll be in really good shape heading into rd. 3

edit: also, anyone else feel like kolohe's first wave was a tad underscored? not a lot, but a 6.33 seemed a bit low to me.
    Last edited by njsurfer42; Mar 3, 2014 at 10:53 PM.