LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: Im Going Crazy

Im Going Crazy

That swell we`ve been watching all week just got downgraded. I cant believe my eyes. Guess I`m getting drunk and skating tonight : (

Quote Originally Posted by KookieMonster View Post
    That swell we`ve been watching all week just got downgraded. I cant believe my eyes. Guess I`m getting drunk and skating tonight : (
    Know your local breaks brah ...been scoring everyday here.
    Last edited by surfsolo; Mar 2, 2014 at 01:42 PM.

Images
    Whaddya mean? Look at this coming weekend!

Images
    what forecast are you normally on? The nantasket one?

u havent been hittin up Pitstops? ****'s been goin off...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by RIsurfer View Post
    Whaddya mean? Look at this coming weekend!
    Snap out of it kid! Kookie just gave a shining example of why you shouldn't look at this coming weekend!
    On that note, zip it, you friggin jinxamaniac!!!

Yup Doug, was tracking that storm from when it was in Cali. And it was only last night when I said.. `yes we are in the window, its definitely coming`. Woke up this morning knee high. Surfsolo I surfed your secret break last night, it was firing as usual.

I'm happy about there even being a little swell since there hasn't been anything for the past week. I'm going crazy from this flatness. Deff gonna paddle out a couple times this week