LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Kinda over the snow...

Always appreciate the surf it brings, but I'm a bit tired of shoveling...last weekends temps were a tease. Looking at this map seems like should be an interesting day tomorrow.

Edit: projected map updated this morning...accumulations a bit less than projected last night...http://www.erh.noaa.gov/phi//StormTotalSnow/
    Last edited by live4truth; Mar 2, 2014 at 04:04 PM.

"Studies show" that if you keep talking about the snow it will not only go away much faster, it also becomes less of an inconvenience and you feel better about it overall!

Images
    It is getting to be a little much this winter.

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    It is getting to be a little much this winter.
    100% agree. so over it.

Images
    I'm feeling a solid east coast spring... I see many waves on the horizon, and the more sunlight, the more opportunity to get in the water before work.

I want more snow. Try living in Syracuse sometime. I thought you guys were all tough cold surfers....shouldn't be *****ign aboutn the snow lol

Images
    60 degrees in my yard today in OCMD, blizzard tomorrow, yippee !

The winter that won't quit, and it ain't over yet! Looks like another good dose of rain/snow at the end of the week and then another blast of cold air. Grooooaannn.

Quote Originally Posted by shark-hunter View Post
    I want more snow. Try living in Syracuse sometime. I thought you guys were all tough cold surfers....shouldn't be *****ign aboutn the snow lol
    if i liked snow, i'd live somewhere that was prone to snowy weather. i don't, so i don't. this winter has been non-stop bull****. yea, the waves have been really good. but enough w/ the crap weather.

SO over it! Wearing trunks this weekend was the worst, don't try it.