LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 43
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Treasure Island , FL
    Posts
    250
    75 and sunny here in FL. No surf but went out in the boat yesterday and the little lady went topless. Spring has sprung down here!

  2. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by StuckontheGulf View Post
    75 and sunny here in FL. No surf but went out in the boat yesterday and the little lady went topless. Spring has sprung down here!
    Pictures or it didn't happen.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    My House
    Posts
    1,006
    Images
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by livesurfish View Post
    shnarf
    zdfhsrthurdt
    Dude, seriously, I had this avatar for like a week.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Tinton Falls, New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    474
    Images
    18
    another 4 heavy inches of snow here in Delaware. I don't mind that much, but sucks being trapped inside all day.

  5. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by SI_Admin View Post
    another 4 heavy inches of snow here in Delaware. I don't mind that much, but sucks being trapped inside all day.
    Trapped inside? Go skiing/snow shoeing/go for a walk. The snow is pretty! Oh wait...You're from delaware. No wonder you feel "trapped" by 4 inches of snow

    When does delaware ever get snow anyway? It should be a nice suprise for you. When do you have a white christmas? Once every 20 years? LOL

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    My House
    Posts
    1,006
    Images
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by shark-hunter View Post
    Trapped inside? Go skiing/snow shoeing/go for a walk. The snow is pretty! Oh wait...You're from delaware. No wonder you feel "trapped" by 4 inches of snow

    When does delaware ever get snow anyway? It should be a nice suprise for you. When do you have a white christmas? Once every 20 years? LOL
    Snow days at my house I ski at my local mountain (about 7 minutes away) and make a ramp out of snow from my porch down my backyard with a jump at the end that I can do 180's on pretty sick, wish I had a vid or something.

  7. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by RIsurfer View Post
    Snow days at my house I ski at my local mountain (about 7 minutes away) and make a ramp out of snow from my porch down my backyard with a jump at the end that I can do 180's on pretty sick, wish I had a vid or something.
    mohawk right?

  8. #38
    I'm done with winter

  9. #39
    Yay mohawk

  10. #40
    Was just there on Saturday with RIsurfer