LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    75 and sunny here in FL. No surf but went out in the boat yesterday and the little lady went topless. Spring has sprung down here!

Quote Originally Posted by StuckontheGulf View Post
    75 and sunny here in FL. No surf but went out in the boat yesterday and the little lady went topless. Spring has sprung down here!
    Pictures or it didn't happen.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by livesurfish View Post
    shnarf
    zdfhsrthurdt
    Dude, seriously, I had this avatar for like a week.

Images
    another 4 heavy inches of snow here in Delaware. I don't mind that much, but sucks being trapped inside all day.

Quote Originally Posted by SI_Admin View Post
    another 4 heavy inches of snow here in Delaware. I don't mind that much, but sucks being trapped inside all day.
    Trapped inside? Go skiing/snow shoeing/go for a walk. The snow is pretty! Oh wait...You're from delaware. No wonder you feel "trapped" by 4 inches of snow

When does delaware ever get snow anyway? It should be a nice suprise for you. When do you have a white christmas? Once every 20 years? LOL

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by shark-hunter View Post
    Trapped inside? Go skiing/snow shoeing/go for a walk. The snow is pretty! Oh wait...You're from delaware. No wonder you feel "trapped" by 4 inches of snow

When does delaware ever get snow anyway? It should be a nice suprise for you. When do you have a white christmas? Once every 20 years? LOL
    Snow days at my house I ski at my local mountain (about 7 minutes away) and make a ramp out of snow from my porch down my backyard with a jump at the end that I can do 180's on pretty sick, wish I had a vid or something.

Quote Originally Posted by RIsurfer View Post
    Snow days at my house I ski at my local mountain (about 7 minutes away) and make a ramp out of snow from my porch down my backyard with a jump at the end that I can do 180's on pretty sick, wish I had a vid or something.
    mohawk right?

I'm done with winter

Yay mohawk

Was just there on Saturday with RIsurfer