LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    Images

The State Of The Fourm Address

ima give this a go it will probably get lock in 10 minutes. whats yalls opinion on the forum (improvements) and the future of it. first of all i feel the mods chosen where in for taste, since they give people infractions for comments that are in violation of any rule, they have very poor judgement. now i believe the surf convos are on the flat side as swell. the entertainment factor is getting really low. Freedom of expression and speech? yeah right... #carolina cutbackz #23 foot belmar #mackin folly beach death pound. sincerely your, robert e. sandblasters.

Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    /whats yalls opinion on the forum (improvements) and the future of it.\
    You know what they say about opinions... and I have no interest in hearing something coming from anyone's opinion hole. Unless it's spectacular.

Images
    I like the forums. I get to talk to guys that surf all the time. Whereas since I'm a weekend warrior, I would only talk to guys at my local shop or out in the lineup at my homebreak where I am the only grom. Its kinda nice being the only grom because everyone respects me in the lineup. But what they don't know is that I live 2 hours away from waves. Well, surfable waves.
    Last edited by RIsurfer; Mar 3, 2014 at 12:20 AM.

There is some very informative talk on surfing. On the other hand, the spark is gone. The fire is out. The personality has departed. I do learn a lot through reading but I do find myself reading more than posting.

The mods chosen where in for taste, for sure... well said

Images
    Personally, I could do without part II of this whiney thread. I think the last one caused a tissue shortage.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    ima give this a go it will probably get lock in 10 minutes. whats yalls opinion on the forum (improvements) and the future of it. first of all i feel the mods chosen where in for taste, since they give people infractions for comments that are in violation of any rule, they have very poor judgement. now i believe the surf convos are on the flat side as swell. the entertainment factor is getting really low. Freedom of expression and speech? yeah right... #carolina cutbackz #23 foot belmar #mackin folly beach death pound. sincerely your, robert e. sandblasters.
    still flogging belmar, yet complaining about flat stale conversations with low entertainment factor? try some new material.

The excitement will be back. Give it time. I just say unbanned all the banned and keep out the vulgarity. Make it like PG.

Impacting the coast for SWELL INFO

**** you. You ****ing ****.

Quote Originally Posted by MY SAVIOR View Post
    The excitement will be back. Give it time. I just say unbanned all the banned and keep out the vulgarity. Make it like PG.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MY SAVIOR View Post

Why are you still here Judas?