LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Images
    Wayne your still an idiot, trolling again are you, now that's not Christian like, is it!!

2. really took a turn for the downside after operation "hello". Just isn't the same forum these days

Images
    So whats the whole story on that 'Wayne' guy.

Quote Originally Posted by RIsurfer View Post
    So whats the whole story on that 'Wayne' guy.
    His name alone is a sure-fire way to get a thread locked. This one is soon to be locked and sentenced like the rest of them.

Taken a downturn indeed. I also believe that as the dynamic on this forum has changed, the collective surf experience and capability has diminished significantly. Anyone agree? Anyone? Anyone?

Just a theory though, and I'm judging based solely on people's online behavior bc I've obviously never encountered any of you characters in the water (as far as I know)...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    doug your typical yankee new jersey attitude bores me, most of you jerseys types are like factory made. yall have no originality and rank of snark. i think that dirty jersey water might be messin wit ya head. i will do as i please
    That's about as ignorant as "hating" just because.
    You're being dramatic, this isn't "Real World" on MTV.
    Buck up and snap out of it, everything is going to be okay!

Quote Originally Posted by bungalowparkbob View Post
    Taken a downturn indeed. I also believe that as the dynamic on this forum has changed, the collective surf experience and capability has diminished significantly. Anyone agree? Anyone? Anyone?

Just a theory though, and I'm judging based solely on people's online behavior bc I've obviously never encountered any of you characters in the water (as far as I know)...

So right. People wouldn't even post at one point. How bad is it? I can post and not get shouted down for some of my crap (that isn't really bad IMO). In other words did a one surf yesterday or is my fight against he fair weather surge to continue.

757, I'm paddling out at 5. You know the spot. Don't disappoint me

gay, 90's gay though, not 2014 gay. I think the same thing happened to this forum as did facebook. Now we have grandma's commenting in all caps and couples with joint profiles.

Images
    dawnsup- that comment on the question thread was a classic.

Images
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl7mOnCWiPA

oh and i found dougs surf video.