LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 18 of 33 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Gaff that is a great deal and the board looks to be in very good shape as well. Real clean.

Get on that thing!! The Green Room is my stick of choice and you know my surfskate quiver rolls deep. It's the surfiest of all their boards IMO. Get that board!!!

I have a Carver Monsta and a Smoothstar 36 in.

The Smoothstar gets ridden 90% of the time. It's a bigger board but more maneuverable and fluid. To me, it replicates my 5'10 shortboard to a T.

The Smoothstar is also a stronger design. Check out what the Aussies are doing with them. http://youtu.be/PMWftSiCMQk
    Last edited by JLeon; May 31, 2014 at 04:52 AM. Reason: Added awesome Smoothstar link

We built a 12ft wide quarterpipe today in the driveway. Topped with masonite and coping installed as well. So smooth. So we basically have our own skatepark next to the ocean. Stay tuned for updates on riotous raves with wahines and bros all around.

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    We built a 12ft wide quarterpipe today in the driveway. Topped with masonite and coping installed as well. So smooth. So we basically have our own skatepark next to the ocean. Stay tuned for updates on riotous raves with wahines and bros all around.
    Let's see some pics man!

you cant spell wahine without whine. coincidence?

Quote Originally Posted by joenottoast View Post
    you cant spell wahine without whine. coincidence?
    Bruh, move that post to the "things that make you go hmmm" tread and let us continue to discuss the finer points of surfskating here.

Nice man!!!! Lets see some pics.

So...ummm...inquiring minds want to know...how do we get to said quarterpipe?

Spicoli, you convinced me through your advocacy to purchase a skateboard and I have to say, thank you! I haven't skated in 20 years, but I seem to be picking it right back up. Enjoy that ramp brah.

Quote Originally Posted by Kahuna Kai View Post
    Spicoli, you convinced me through your advocacy to purchase a skateboard and I have to say, thank you! I haven't skated in 20 years, but I seem to be picking it right back up. Enjoy that ramp brah.
    THIS is why we do what we do in the stoke business. Thanks bruh! Glad you could share in the stoke. Great life decision getting back on the skate.