LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Images
    Will do, thx

Images
    Zippy what happened to the old avatar....I kind of liked it.

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Those are great pictures DP! is that you having all that fun?

I have been down with the Flu for over two weeks now and in the Penalty Box. I've so missed getting out there. Some day.....
    Hey Betty, that wasn't me in any of those pics, just pulled em off Gulfster. I was out Sunday in the same vicinity though. I tend to get my sessions in before anybody else is out, including the photogs

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Atom View Post
    Wow, man. Super jealous. We've had some good swells this winter, but nothing close to that clean. Seeing that shirtless dude made me a tad angry

-5F this morning. Here's what my home break looks like.

Attachment 10442
    Yeah, it's nice wearing trunks already but when I see snow on the ground and waves breaking, a part of me wants to experience that too. It looks beautiful up your way, one day I keep telling myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippy View Post
    Could have, he did have pictures on a few of the smaller days with someone on a sup in the background. He's a tall thin guy, blond hair, goofy foot, who has a condo right on the beach. He was on the beach every day with his wife (who also surfs) and two small boys.
    The description of your buddy sounds really familiar, I see someone like that around Satellite beach frequently. As for me, I haven't brought the SUP out in nearly a year... i'm hooked on this Coil I got last April!

Quote Originally Posted by livesurfish View Post
    I went cocoa beach during the winter but the waves weren't that impresive
    Yeah it's a matter of knowing the breaks and hitting the right ones depending on swell / wind direction. If you weren't here long it could have been a lull. If you come back down let me know and I'll help you out with some local knowledge.

Why do I have a job? I really need to rethink this, tired of missing the goods during the week...

http://www.gulfster.com/Daily/2014Pi...4ec/index.html

Images
    i'm hooked on this Coil I got last April!
    Nice! Always a fan of Coil.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippy View Post
    Nice! Always a fan of Coil.
    You own one? If so, which model? Or is it a one off?

Panama City Beach, Florida, United States
    Any chance that it will last until Sunday? Ive been looking at the forecast all week trying to make the call on whether or not to head over. I cant leave until Saturday night but that but I have the next three days off. What do you Florida guys think?