LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 50
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    4,144
    Quote Originally Posted by Lipsmacker View Post
    Any chance that it will last until Sunday? Ive been looking at the forecast all week trying to make the call on whether or not to head over. I cant leave until Saturday night but that but I have the next three days off. What do you Florida guys think?
    Yeah man, get over there

  2. #32
    If the system is north enough, there'll be some fetch and we get somewhat of a groundswell action. It does suck knowing that somewhere that storm is wreaking some nasty weather. The water has been extra cold here in Jacksonville, coupled with some days with stiff north winds. I never thought I would ever use a 4/3 here, but I had to wear it a couple of times this past winter

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    244
    Oh ya! Tnx dawn. It makes me wish for more. Bum!!!!

  4. #34
    Sweet man! Looks like a nice early off shore mornin! Great find man!

    If you scroll through them fast its just like a surf vid!



    Actually waves are supposed to be fairly decent today! Little breezy though.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    4,144
    Quote Originally Posted by wavehog1 View Post
    Sweet man! Looks like a nice early off shore mornin! Great find man!

    If you scroll through them fast its just like a surf vid!



    Actually waves are supposed to be fairly decent today! Little breezy though.
    Yeah dude, it's like a sketch book that you flip through really fast, whoever the photog is does a great job!

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    4,144
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeclimbing View Post
    Oh ya! Tnx dawn. It makes me wish for more. Bum!!!!
    Take another vaca and come see us!

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    4,144
    Just doesn't seem to end, the gift that keeps on giving...

    http://www.gulfster.com/Daily/2014Pi...4ec/index.html

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Panama City Beach, Florida, United States
    Posts
    168
    Im finally on the way. Be there at dawn

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    anywhere there is surf
    Posts
    649
    Images
    2
    Jessus h.p. krist, I have not been able to surf in 12 days. D.P. I hurt my elbow (strained some tendons) and haven't been able to do crap ....its tough getting old

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Singer Island
    Posts
    1,289
    Quote Originally Posted by fl.surfdog View Post
    Jessus h.p. krist, I have not been able to surf in 12 days. D.P. I hurt my elbow (strained some tendons) and haven't been able to do crap ....its tough getting old
    I hope you get well soon bro! Being hurt is better than being dead. Especially if you got hurt during crazy sex. But it sucks.