LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    Images

Paddington Jetty Bear?

Where did that guy go? Banned! i need to hear about drugs on the reg

Images
    Banned, permanently methinks. Came back as Leopold, banned againe. I don't think they'll let him stick around for long, but I'll tell him you said hi.

Time heals all wounds. He'll be back.

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Banned, permanently methinks. Came back as Leopold, banned againe. I don't think they'll let him stick around for long, but I'll tell him you said hi.
    To prohibit, especially by official decree: ..........is this what happened to all of the SI. They are missed by ALL.

Only JESUS can ban someone for eternity

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    Only JESUS can ban someone for eternity
    Jesus and the Asshole that banned him.

Haha... True

Images
    PBJ: I hope you are out there my friend, reading this right now... We support you my dude. Just because he cant chime in, doesn't mean he isn't looking down over all of his SI brother right now. Reading our wonderful thoughts and ideas right this moment...

Brother, I hope SI doesnt cause you to relapse... Maybe you can file a law suit, like the hot coffee at McDonalds precedent.

The McDonald's coffee case, a law school classic. Many people have the wrong idea about that case, it was not frivolous. see link https://www.caoc.org/?pg=facts and let me know if you think 3rd degree burns to the crotch are frivolous injuries, or if you think 200 degree coffee is safe to serve.

PJB may have a case for intentional infliction of emotional distress. I'll be happy to offer my services should he pursue a claim. Pro bono of course, viva la PJB or SJB or whatever handle he's going by these days. LoL

Images
    Even if he rides a sponge?