Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 105
  1. #81
    like Icarus, who flew too close to the sun.....

  2. #82
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Carolina Beach
    Posts
    171
    Damn man, did you get banned again?

  3. #83
    welcome back, fellers...this place has been dryer than Wayne the Insane's humor since the MSW mutiny...

  4. #84
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    11,209
    Quote Originally Posted by Koki Barrels View Post
    welcome back, fellers...this place has been dryer than Wayne the Insane's humor since the MSW mutiny...
    Long time no see Koki, hopefully Wayne paddled out today and didn't come back

  5. #85
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    MD - VA
    Posts
    8,130
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Long time no see Koki, hopefully Wayne paddled out today and didn't come back
    I'll pray to that.

  6. #86
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Punching Latex Dummys in Barns
    Posts
    4,564
    Images
    4
    i go to the field for 3 days and miss all this you got to be kidding me. been all up in this carolina clay.

  7. #87
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    MD - VA
    Posts
    8,130
    Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    i go to the field for 3 days and miss all this you got to be kidding me. been all up in this carolina clay.
    Clay beat flat.

  8. #88
    Bring him back he is the only reason I joined this forum

  9. #89
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Ocean County NJ
    Posts
    2,222
    Images
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandbridgesemilocal View Post
    Bring him back he is the only reason I joined this forum
    Sorry to hear that gaybo. You need a tissue?

  10. #90
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    At my Jetty
    Posts
    1,265
    Images
    2
    Hey Dougie, I'm calling B.S. on your comment, you don't have to be down right rude and belligerent to another member just bc he or she likes another persons writings, what did Sandbridgesemilocal do to you. Everyone knows you had a problem with SJB...but really dude....get over it.