LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    i custom ordered my first one w/ JK in 2011 (?). just recently pulled the trigger on a 5'4" w/ him as well. dunno if you're aware, but he's the Bing rep in these parts.
    Last edited by njsurfer42; Apr 11, 2014 at 04:41 PM.

did not know that. good to know though. what are the dims on that 5'4"? the puck or puck2.0? havent seen the 2.0, but will have to check that out. probably a great board for the south end

yea, i went w/ the OG puck...5'4"x21 3/4"x2 5/8"...comes out to 35L, i think. my first one was a 5'8" & grossly oversized. learned a lot from it, though, about how to scale & size different boards.
    puck 2.0 seems kinda like a slightly shorter, stubbier version of the dharma, which isn't what i've been looking for. i'd have to ride it around 5'8" to get the right combo of surface area & volume...i want something small that i can leave in my jeep all summer & have fun on & throw some turns on whether it's shin high or waist high. it's not something i see myself riding too much outside of those crappy summer months.

nice. ill check it out. sounds like its gonna be a fun summer for you. from june through august i dont think i used another board besides my mini.

yea, i have a 5'6" mini bonzer on the way as well. trying to see how small i can go & still remain functional.

my buddy Bill has that same one. he got his when i got my minisimmons. rides it a lot in the smaller stuff and seems to really like it. ahhhhhh so many boards to try out.

you're welcome to give any of my boards a go at any time. i'm not at the shop anymore, but pretty sure you've got my #.

Quote Originally Posted by SJerzSrfr View Post
    did not know that. good to know though. what are the dims on that 5'4"? the puck or puck2.0? havent seen the 2.0, but will have to check that out. probably a great board for the south end
    Best board for our south end probably. The waves do get decently powerful if there's some kind of storm (talking summertime here)