LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Images

SE swell picking up

Buoys on the rise this afternoon. Masonboro Inlet Buoy showing 3ft, 11 second swell out of the SE.

wish myrtle beach could get some of that...

Myrtle Beach was awesome today..i got out at around 5pm....and had some nice stomach high rides..current was kinda tough but still very fun. I heard it was better earlier in the afternoon.

it seems youre a *** who likes to brag. myrtle beach and perfection is for kooks

Images
    i am headin to CB for sunrise. i hope the winds cooperate for at least a few hours... some nice waist high rides would be sick right now. i scored this past sunday in rodanthe but it was only good for like 3 hours from 6-9am. CB will probably be the same tomorrow... i hope...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by RideHigh View Post
    i am headin to CB for sunrise. i hope the winds cooperate for at least a few hours... some nice waist high rides would be sick right now. i scored this past sunday in rodanthe but it was only good for like 3 hours from 6-9am. CB will probably be the same tomorrow... i hope...
    morning will be your best. should be some fun ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Enjoytheslide View Post
    Myrtle Beach was awesome today..i got out at around 5pm....and had some nice stomach high rides..current was kinda tough but still very fun. I heard it was better earlier in the afternoon.
    yea, i went out bout 4. wihte water was as far i could see, and the current pretty bad, it took me from 1 surf zone to the other (100 yards) in about 10 minutes. The wind was bad too. I was like F it...

Quote Originally Posted by RideHigh View Post
    No need to tell people where you're going. Thanks.

RideHigh, look for a fat kid with a bass cleff tattoo on his back...that'll be me.

fun june surf. i was out for over six hours today. the entire rising tide session was fun. the rips were shifting the lineups around and made wave selection tough. there may have been some chest sets, but mostly waist to stomach with long waits for the big ones. the surfside high tide session was just as fun. little more wind and water moving around. too many tourists bobbing around. hope everyone got to surf.