LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hws blanks

Images

Hws blanks

Hey SI crew. Check out my web page and like me on face book. www.hwsblanks.com Members who message me through this forum and inform me of their real identity on my Facebook page will be entered to receive some free blanks because I'm nice. You need to tell me who you posts as on SI. IM NOT biased. I want to give Yankee and carter a blank.

I'm a professional wood worker and yes I have a big cnc machine as of recent. This is no joke, I want to give some stuff out, plus I wanna hear all the negative feed back this world can give me. image.jpgimage.jpg

I offer the most fully inclusive kit blank and also these hollow blanks get sealed with easy alternatives like polymerized tung oils. Or u can resin coat.

I'm a start up so literature and YouTube Channel is not up yet. However I want to reach out to my beloved swell info boys and girls.

Peace, I love you all very much.
    ~Charles

Looks cool. Good luck with the business

May you be blessed with perfect waves and beautiful women.

Images
    Way to go Charles!

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Taylor View Post
    Hey SI crew. Check out my web page and like me on face book. www.hwsblanks.com Members who message me through this forum and inform me of their real identity on my Facebook page will be entered to receive some free blanks because I'm nice. You need to tell me who you posts as on SI. IM NOT biased. I want to give Yankee and carter a blank.

I'm a professional wood worker and yes I have a big cnc machine as of recent. This is no joke, I want to give some stuff out, plus I wanna hear all the negative feed back this world can give me. image.jpgimage.jpg

I offer the most fully inclusive kit blank and also these hollow blanks get sealed with easy alternatives like polymerized tung oils. Or u can resin coat.

I'm a start up so literature and YouTube Channel is not up yet. However I want to reach out to my beloved swell info boys and girls.

Peace, I love you all very much.
    ~Charles
    If you promise not to hate on me anymore because I disagree with Roy, then I will play.

Images
    image.jpgimage.jpg

This is sealed with oil only. Pressure tested and does not leak. 5 coats of watco oil then sanded to 600 to seal the pores. 15 lbs . Next blanks will be chambered a bit more and will be lighter. Hardware is pre installed into these blanks too so it's honestly the easiest shaping experience on the market.

Email thedude@hwsblanks.com
    Our channel will be up on u tubes soon so for anyone who wants to see the process just tune in @hws blanks dot com.

Go west, young boo-boo, go west.

http://woodshopsf.com/

Images
    No need Yankee ! East coast is way better. Trust me

Do you make furniture?

Images
    Yeah the furniture business is in the same building as hws blanks. We're basically using all the furniture machinery to create this blanks company. It just made sense to me because I already have amazing cedar suppliers so I'm following my gut and getting into the wooden surf products niche