LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Images

Thumbs up Friday - could be solid

Definitely keep an eye on this upcoming system. Models right now are looking good for a solid South, with winds shifting W on Friday. The Wrightsville area is particularly looking good, with a little less size to the south. Keep checking the forecasts for updates.

Images

Wink mysterious illness

Considering how reliable swellinfo’s models have been in the past for our area, I think I may develop a mysterious illness Friday and have to miss work

Images
    I'm familiar with that illness.

Keep checking the updates, these coastal systems are known to change here and there in the model predictions.

please??

you do have the technology to manipulate these weather systems don't you? just make sure ti comes this way. Hey, why your at it, could you warm it up a bit? Bring on the swell.

Images
    Yes, I do have the technology to manipulate the weather - I just to choose to make it cold and flat most of the year

The swell is looking a little more S/SW with the latest models, but still looking fun for friday for the east facers (with west winds).

when will the wind go north for us south facing beaches?

Images
    as it stands now, it looks like south facers may have to wait until saturday for NW winds, and cleaner, faded leftovers.

Sometimes the south facers get it good, sometimes its the west facing breaks.
    Up for a drive?

yah im up but will my boss like my excuse? how bout any luck of snow or ice out here on the bogue banks?>

wb, cb, or fort fisher....which one is gonna be the spot? nobody knows...but it'll surely be better than what we ve had here lately.

Images
    sorry, no chance for a snow day... but perhaps you should go with breyn119's routine, and conjure up a serious illness.