LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    I Keep seeing a lot of callouts here in this form. Well I'm callig everyone out every single one of y'all. Everyone in jersey are kook. Of you north of North Carolina chances are you in the wrong. Maybe Maryland is in the okay. Hey fat old lb surfer I hate you . Hey little grom throwing rodeo flips I hate you..hey jersey fist pumper I hate you. If you don't surf a 6,0 Hpsb your gay. If your boogie body isn't 6 foot you a kook. Got a problem come to my playa and come get some I drive the fastest hybrid on the block.
    Thanks for the props to maryland. Would have been in the confederacy had crafty Abe Lincoln not arrested out legislature

Groms Suck!!!! But I love pancakes!!!!!

Oh and Blaster awesome thread man, best in months.

Images
    haha rcarter your avatar is priceless. is that the guy with the yellow hat from curious george doing my mom?

Quote Originally Posted by RIsurfer View Post
    The groms will soon rise again!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    just far enough to kiss my azz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I gotta agree, this thread is entertainting

Quote Originally Posted by 757surfer View Post
    haha rcarter your avatar is priceless. is that the guy with the yellow hat from curious george doing my mom?

I think it is supposed to be a park ranger or something. Maybe a Mountie? Ha get it Mountie!

7. Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    just far enough to kiss my azz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'll do a air reverse and cut you with my fins

Just as long as it's not on my feet. I've had both stabbed. Hard to do anything with ones foot elevated.

NOYA

/thread

10. this threads lame, I'm concluding the whole east coast sucks, I'm moving to Cali, you all can suck it (oh and I've f&cked all your moms before