LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

our Mother is awesome

when she's pizzed. footage starts at 6:45. there a few seconds of some poor guy and his wife fighting a brave battle against rising waters, using a couple of sandbags and 2 brooms.
    Also notice the giant squids towards the end. I thought they were just a myth until a year or so ago when some took a partial snapshot of one. Now they're everywhere.

Images
    Word. Diggin' that sink hole in the Corvette museum.

I guess giant sinkholes suddenly appearing will be the new norm. Wonder what BrewShiller pamphlet says about those. Probably a figment of our collective imaginations.

pretty sweet sensationalism of the weather

I will never understand people who don't understand that when you fu(k with mom, She is gonna win. Good post chich...keep em coming

Images
    Neither will I Blackfish.

Images
    My son and I were standing in our yard on the bayside behind Assateague and a massive fireball passed over our heads heading towards the ocean. It was the middle of the day about 7 years ago. It was so big and so close we could see a smoke trail and a tail of flames. My son who was afraid of aliens at the time looked up at me and said "is this the end of the world?" I just got on my knees and gave him a hug, poor little guy.

NJShredMachine surfed all that when it was bigger... the video shows it when it calmed down... according to shred.

What wacky conspiracy could you attribute a sink hole to?

Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    I guess giant sinkholes suddenly appearing will be the new norm. Wonder what BrewShiller pamphlet says about those. Probably a figment of our collective imaginations.

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    What wacky conspiracy could you attribute a sink hole to?
    pole shifting due to the eminent arrival of Planet X. what else?