LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Question not imagined

Quote Originally Posted by Zippy View Post
    My son and I were standing in our yard on the bayside behind Assateague and a massive fireball passed over our heads heading towards the ocean. It was the middle of the day about 7 years ago. It was so big and so close we could see a smoke trail and a tail of flames. My son who was afraid of aliens at the time looked up at me and said "is this the end of the world?" I just got on my knees and gave him a hug, poor little guy.
    did that happen on valentines day??

Images
    Florida is a huge sink hole spot there is a lot of limestone and if you know anything about limestone that's not a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Radderbsurfin View Post
    I had to take a Valium after I watched this.
    Sometimes I wonder about how much oil we humans are sucking out of the earth. I mean I know it's a small amount for what's probably in there. in an engine that oil is used for lube. Can it be the same? Are we stealing mother earths lube?
    I feel better now.
    Maybe oil isn't made by dead dinos. Maybe it's a natural substance that acts as an insulator between the core and the surface (like bakelite in ballasts and transformers.). All the oil companies claim there's a shortage after they spent over a century sucking it out. Now they want all the rest by cracking the foundation of our earth. Could be that's the reason our summers are like hell.

Exclamation climate change

Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    Florida is a huge sink hole spot there is a lot of limestone and if you know anything about limestone that's not a good thing.
    i believe it and i believe in taking direct action with respect to it. having said that
    how many of (the videos') diasters are due to poor urban planning or the trumping
    of politics over the prudence of urban planners. often the real estate market will drive
    decisions not supported by experts. next thing you know you've lost a corvette...

Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    you don't know nuttin BreShillah.

http://www.ubergizmo.com/2014/03/k-t...hd-smartphone/