LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Very defensive for someone that said "I'm looking for honest feedback. Critique away."
    I didn't see a comment about your skill level.

Images
    I responded too your other post

Nice, My wife makes sterling Jewelry also. I will say that the wave you are referring to as a left, we call a right and the right we call a left.

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    How much for a custom made "shott the pier" medallion on a neck chain?
    I can make anything you want.. I just need more details. Shoot me a comment on my website www.dirt-road-designs.com

Quote Originally Posted by Zippy View Post
    I responded too your other post
    I agree it is a bit confusing the way I describe it because I say "right wave crashing and left wave crashing" but you surf in the opposite direction .... I will have to ponder a different way to say this Thanks

Images
    I think you should rename the shark one from 'no sharks' to 'no shark finning'...they look cool though.

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    I think you should rename the shark one from 'no sharks' to 'no shark finning'...they look cool though.
    hahaha, I thought of that when I was doing research, it would be another way to market it though!. Question, where did you see it called "no sharks"? I changed the name to surfer's amulet a while ago and would like to know so I could change it. and thanks!

Images
    Anytime...when I opened the pic, saw the 'no sharks' in the bottom corner as the file name...unless I was hallucinating.

NYNJ & JChafford - I am sorry if you think I was getting defensive. I am open to criticism, there have been a few other people that have critiqued my work on this forum and I did not snap back. I just feel that when you start a comment.. Honestly? It can be read with a condescending tone. I would like to know why you think these pieces scream out "I surf" again just curious, I have worn a few around that I have made and not many people even associated with surfing directly. They are waves... I didn't make "I heart surfing" pendants...

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Anytime...when I opened the pic, saw the 'no sharks' in the bottom corner as the file name...unless I was hallucinating.
    No, you are probably right, when I switched everything I forgot to re name the file.

Images
    That was just my .02, I do like the wave designs too...don't necessarily think they scream 'I surf', I mean waves are holy, everything consists of waves in some way. Good for you for getting your business going.