LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtroaddesigns View Post
    I can make anything you want.. I just need more details. Shoot me a comment on my website www.dirt-road-designs.com
    I shott you the comment here so it sounds like we've got a progress work on hand, which is good! This is an elaborate design, which is why I suggested the medallion size. I'll need a surfer on a shortboard smacking the lip on a 23ft wave molded to scale. I ride goofy so I'd prefer to be taking a left off the Honeyton Pier where the bucket thrown off the top would lead me into a Carolina cutback. Sounds a bit ornate, yes, but then again the wahines tell I'm not like other brahs.

Let me know what's doable here. Consider me flexible, heck, call me barrell!

Images
    Pendant for Banners? Statue of Sunil Kumar Roy?

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Pendant for Banners? Statue of Sunil Kumar Roy?
    Yes!!!

FLY A BANNER FOR FROSTED UP WRISTS & NECKS WITH SURF ART

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    How much for a custom made "shott the pier" medallion on a neck chain?
    no disrespect to the merchant but - i think - y'all know that surfers might choose to avoid
    shiny baubles that double as fishing lures…any y'all ever actually enter the food chain? i did at ncavac - half
    my boot went into somethings' mouth which shook it hard then spit it out. what, i don't taste good?

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    I shott you the comment here so it sounds like we've got a progress work on hand, which is good! This is an elaborate design, which is why I suggested the medallion size. I'll need a surfer on a shortboard smacking the lip on a 23ft wave molded to scale. I ride goofy so I'd prefer to be taking a left off the Honeyton Pier where the bucket thrown off the top would lead me into a Carolina cutback. Sounds a bit ornate, yes, but then again the wahines tell I'm not like other brahs.

Let me know what's doable here. Consider me flexible, heck, call me barrell!
    I love it! Let me do some home work and try and see what I can do that would be scaled properly!

Quote Originally Posted by baddy trailerpark View Post
    no disrespect to the merchant but - i think - y'all know that surfers might choose to avoid
    shiny baubles that double as fishing lures…any y'all ever actually enter the food chain? i did at ncavac - half
    my boot went into somethings' mouth which shook it hard then spit it out. what, i don't taste good?
    No, disrespect taken! I surf as well and I would not wear these in the water... they are bulky and it would be a pain but I totally see your point too!

I 'heart' surfing! Yes, I'm smelling the 'Swell-Info' line... Could you make something special for Belmar?

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    That was just my .02, I do like the wave designs too...don't necessarily think they scream 'I surf', I mean waves are holy, everything consists of waves in some way. Good for you for getting your business going.
    Thanks, that previous comment was not directed toward you. I appreciate your .02

Quote Originally Posted by sharknado View Post
    I 'heart' surfing! Yes, I'm smelling the 'Swell-Info' line... Could you make something special for Belmar?
    lol, you want a I 'heart' surfing necklace...? I will make special for you. are you being sarcastic about the second part as well?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtroaddesigns View Post
    Thanks, that previous comment was not directed toward you. I appreciate your .02
    All good homie, appreciate the appreciation...in all seriousness, if you made a special Belmar design and gave a little SI discount I bet you'd sell at least 20 of them.